Sony Playstation E3 2013 Events

The xbox one comes out 7 months from now. So you'd have to put an extra $15 bucks away a month from now to launch to afford an xbox next.

I'm more concerned about feature parity.

Does the ps4 come with a head set ? I have to already buy an eye so that's more again , does it come with hdmi cables ? and so on.

So there are pros and cons to both systems there in terms of pricing. But sony def made a smart choice with the price. MS should have waited.

Headset - yes
Hdmi - yes

Both are included
If you add $59 pseye to PS4 you still only get $458

内容物 ・「プレイステーション 4」本体×1
・ワイヤレスコントローラー(DUALSHOCK®4)×1
・モノラルヘッドセット×1
・電源コード×1
・HDMI ケーブル×1

Strictly speaking there are the following studios in the CG trailer business:

Blur - Batman, League of Legends
Axis - Last Light
Digic - Watch Dogs, AC4

Left for grabs:
Plastic Wac, Realtime UK (The Crew?), perhaps Digital Domain (Halo - they did the first H4 trailer too)

Also the Rayman trailer was CG, someone had to do that too.

Yeah, Ubisoft themselves, or at least a French company they are working with. They now also produce their own Kids animation for Raving Rabbids with interactive features, as they announced in their press conference.

Headset - yes
Hdmi - yes

Both are included
If you add $59 pseye to PS4 you still only get $458

内容物 ・「プレイステーション 4」本体×1
・ワイヤレスコントローラー(DUALSHOCK®4)×1
・モノラルヘッドセット×1
・電源コード×1
・HDMI ケーブル×1

thanks to yo uguys , didn't see that posted.

Now how much to upgrade from a super nes controller to something more like a Saturn controller ?

Look I am a Microsoft supporter!I have bought both Xboxs at launch!I buy every console and play every console!I will buy a XBOX ONE at launch,and a PS4!I am pointing out Sony really drop a atomic bomb on Microsoft!I do not care how you spin it,Microsoft will hurt from this E3 conference from Sony for a while!

The last two console generations my main platform was Xbox,but Sony swayed me tonight!
I do think Microsoft had some of the best looking exclusives in Ryse,Dead Rising,and Titanfall!I am about to get on Xbox live an play now,but if Sony can sway an Xbox loyalist imagine what that did o others!???

what don't you understand about Xbox is allowing you to still buy used games?

Everybody understands that the XBOX ONE will play used games,its the restrictions of loaning,and renting the games that most gamers are upset with!

I missed it, is Destiny exclusive? if so timed?

demo was boring, game looked great
thx

There is some kind of exclusivity, but the Sony guy was very vague. He didn't come out and state that the game itself is exclusive or if it's just content drops that might be exclusive for a time.

Regards,
SB

And used games will exist on both consoles. The only differences.

1. One console can resell digital while the other can't.
2. One console doesn't have any restrictions on giving away physical retail copies of games.

That's the only difference.

Regards,
SB

Nobody at Sony suggested pubs can't block used games and lending. They said the system itself doesn't do that as a platform feature, which is precisely what they had said the whole time. The only actual difference is an internet connection won't be needed most likely because Sony will just use RFID tags instead to give pubs the option to block used games.

If you look at their company's language from February up through tonight in the context of their RFID patent (which an insider at GAF said they were using as per his source), suddenly things look much different policy-wise.

The xbox one comes out 7 months from now. So you'd have to put an extra $15 bucks away a month from now to launch to afford an xbox next.

I'm more concerned about feature parity.

Does the ps4 come with a head set ? I have to already buy an eye so that's more again , does it come with hdmi cables ? and so on.

So there are pros and cons to both systems there in terms of pricing. But sony def made a smart choice with the price. MS should have waited.

These are very good points. 100 dollars pounds and euros is a very big deal.

Had ubisoft demoed "the division" at Sony's conference that would have been a very big deal (even though it is multiplatform)

The indie stuff and watchdogs were the only games that were attractive about the platform tonight.

I play my PS3 more than my 360 these days and I wanted a reason to go dual system again this gen... but I didn't see it.

Nobody at Sony suggested pubs can't block used games and lending. They said the system itself doesn't do that as a platform feature, which is precisely what they had said the whole time. The only actual difference is an internet connection won't be needed most likely because Sony will just use RFID tags instead to give pubs the option to block used games.

If you look at their company's language from February up through tonight in the context of their RFID patent (which an insider at GAF said they were using as per his source), suddenly things look much different policy-wise.

I see no suggestion of this in the conference at all, of the RFID stuff that is. Whilst its possible its seems you are reaching for a negative once again.

They said on stage that the PS4 and all games will not have DRM on there platform.

yea, in the joy of the moment for the anti-Drmers, I think we still need to wait for the other shoe to drop off the Publishers foot..

We really should have a separate pricing thread seeing as they are different. If they were the same, it would be a non-issue. It's cluttering up the conference thread.

As for the Sony's conference, they didn't have as many exclusives as MS and even MS didn't have many. It seems like neither was ready for a 2013 release in terms of software. I'm wondering how big their launch lineups will be.

So FFXV isnt exclusive like rumored after all.

Didn't expect that. Kingdom Hearts 3 not exclusive either I presume, or even the 1.5 HD remake (man the XIII VS to XV, KH 3.0 and 1.5 stuff tested my tired brain needlesssly ;) )

What did really surprise me however was to see that XV gameplay looked very cool. Best I've seen a Final Fantasy game look as a total package almost ever.

Price was definitely the big announce for Sony tonight. Price is huge. It'll be interesting to see how the competition responds over the year following release. I expect both consoles to essentially sell out their stock for most of the first year. $100 is a big price difference. I don't think dropping Eye is a huge loss for them. I don't think it was a big reason they sold systems.

I'm pretty sure they said the system, did not say all games I do not think, I need to rewatch that it came pretty fast

they also said at the last conference that it was up to developers.

I'm going to assume that it still is.

I don't see MS going DRM route unless it had strong backing in the form of dlc and exclusives from publishers.

But now if Sony was originaly going to have drm and pulled it at last second you could see a lot of pissed publishers that will throw more support at ms.

Of course ms could have gone this alone for their own reasons and publishers don't care either way.. I doubt that tho.

Back