Sony Playstation E3 2013 Events

Ubisoft had the best e3 conference. MS' was better than Sony's and showed as many real games being played in an hour less.

$399 is the only real win.

So no paywall for Netflix etc is not a win?
Used games is not a win?
Better hardware than the competition is not a win?

Everyone of your posts in this thread had the smell of an under bridge dweller. This one is no different.

Try to actually make a point. I made mine. Obviously I made mine several times since you noticed.

I waited the whole conference to see the spectacular .6tf difference.

Still waiting. Loved the indie games and watch dogs.

Really interested to see how many stand by their previous statements regarding paid multiplayer. Is wc081 the only non-hypocrite or are there others?

That said, after this conference I think Sony just understands this market better. $399 is the right price. The used game/online check/loaning issue seems to be a winner for them. TV sucks :p. As of now, I think Sony has sold me a PS4. XBOne? Maybe next year with Halo and hopefully a price drop.

Better content is subjective. Some will prefer what PS4 has and some what Xbox One has, no need arguing that one. However...

Both consoles will have used games. Except...

On one of them you'll be able to trade in your digitally purchased game while on the other, you won't. But on that other one, you'll be able to give away physical disks without restriction.

So it's a bit of a give and take on that. Since I buy everything digitally now a days, that makes one method of used games more attractive to me than the other.

Regards,
SB

None of the platforms had much content in their conferences. MS had more titles but most of them just CG trailers, Sony didn't have much appart from what they showed last Feb. Very dissapointed.

$399.

PS+ being across all 3 devices for one price.

No DRM that makes me think the NSA is heading Microsoft.

I see 3 wins.

Ms is already linked across its ecosystem. What three devices? Ps3 and vita?

Drm isn't a big deal if you are always connected anyway.

Just $399. Now 100 usd is no small amount of money.

From the mainstream perspective, the DRM might not be very much of a factor (in the same way Xbox Live Gold didn't become a detriment to MS vs free Sony Online) but the $399 vs $499 price will be a what consumers see. MS will need to lower this before release or could get massacred in the holidays.

Major Nelson was trumpeting Amazon selling out their pre-order allotment of XBox One consoles in four hours earlier tonight. Somehow it seems that Amazon has XBox One pre-orders available now, if anyone's interested.. ;-)

So no paywall for Netflix etc is not a win?
Used games is not a win?
Better hardware than the competition is not a win?

I don't care about the used games issue. Xb1 can still play used games. And you can still sell them... what issue?

Better is subjective. Did you see better today?

From the mainstream perspective, the DRM might not be very much of a factor (in the same way Xbox Live Gold didn't become a detriment to MS vs free Sony Online) but the $399 vs $499 price will be a what consumers see. MS will need to lower this before release or could get massacred in the holidays.

But you can't talk about the mainstream factor without also talking about the non-game living room experience.

Regards,
SB

Really interested to see how many stand by their previous statements regarding paid multiplayer. Is wc081 the only non-hypocrite or are there others?

That said, after this conference I think Sony just understands this market better. $399 is the right price. The used game/online check/loaning issue seems to be a winner for them. TV sucks :p. As of now, I think Sony has sold me a PS4. XBOne? Maybe next year with Halo and hopefully a price drop.

Some of us are already subscribed to PS+ (About $4+/month)
With MP makes it $5/month.

I suspect Gaikai may have added fees though.

Ubisoft had the best e3 conference. MS' was better than Sony's and showed as many real games being played in an hour less.

$399 is the only real win.
Look I am a Microsoft supporter!I have bought both Xboxs at launch!I buy every console and play every console!I will buy a XBOX ONE at launch,and a PS4!I am pointing out Sony really drop a atomic bomb on Microsoft!I do not care how you spin it,Microsoft will hurt from this E3 conference from Sony for a while!

The last two console generations my main platform was Xbox,but Sony swayed me tonight!
I do think Microsoft had some of the best looking exclusives in Ryse,Dead Rising,and Titanfall!I am about to get on Xbox live an play now,but if Sony can sway an Xbox loyalist imagine what that did o others!???

my question is will MS come up with a plan (or do they have a contingency) to get a $399 second sku. they can not drop kinect, I don't see how they do it unless the do a subsidized sku to make it appear cheaper

as for Used games MS can sell and buy and trade sued games too... the market Sony got was teenagers who share one purchase with many other users or people who sell at higher prices on ebay etc... I do not see how that reaches anyone but a minority of core users... beyond that trivial

The PS4 when I buy one is the 3rd device.

DRM isn't a big deal, except in the countries where it will be.

the DRM is a huge deal, connected or not. I might not have the internet for 24 hours, hell I might be somewhere where I don't have the internet at all.

The xbox one comes out 7 months from now. So you'd have to put an extra $15 bucks away a month from now to launch to afford an xbox next.

I'm more concerned about feature parity.

Does the ps4 come with a head set ? I have to already buy an eye so that's more again , does it come with hdmi cables ? and so on.

So there are pros and cons to both systems there in terms of pricing. But sony def made a smart choice with the price. MS should have waited.

None of the platforms had much content in their conferences. MS had more titles but most of them just CG trailers, Sony didn't have much appart from what they showed last Feb. Very dissapointed.

Personally my biggest takeaway so far from today has been the lack of interesting software. Even the stuff I sort of like was fairly derivative. It will be a shame if all we get next generation is more of the same....

The xbox one comes out 7 months from now. So you'd have to put an extra $15 bucks away a month from now to launch to afford an xbox next.

I'm more concerned about feature parity.

Does the ps4 come with a head set ? I have to already buy an eye so that's more again , does it come with hdmi cables ? and so on.

So there are pros and cons to both systems there in terms of pricing. But sony def made a smart choice with the price. MS should have waited.

Headset, USB cable, HDMI and a DS4.

Included inside

内容物 ・「プレイステーション 4」本体×1

PS4 itself

・ワイヤレスコントローラー(DUALSHOCK®4)×1

DS4

・モノラルヘッドセット×1

Mono headset

・電源コード×1

Power cord

・HDMI ケーブル×1

Hdmi Cable