RTX Remix

Nice, that fixed it for me as well. Seems like there is still an issue where RTX Remix doesn't properly parse textures, but I was able to get around that by changing the detail settings in the menu. That seems to load them in.

desktopscreenshot2022cbi3e.png

swat3sdc2.png

There is an insane amount of promise here. Properly tweaked this will look absolutely incredible.
Swat 4 is weirdly perfect for this, the game has such a high level of geometric detail for a game from that time. Much higher than most others...

Nice, that fixed it for me as well. Seems like there is still an issue where RTX Remix doesn't properly parse textures, but I was able to get around that by changing the detail settings in the menu. That seems to load them in.

desktopscreenshot2022cbi3e.png

swat3sdc2.png

There is an insane amount of promise here. Properly tweaked this will look absolutely incredible.
How does it run? Is it faster than Portal RTX? Eitherway, this is truly marvelous.

I'm surprised so few games work so far it's only Max Payne and SWAT 4 but no reason why exactly it's specifically those titles, every title I've tried that's DX9 and using fixed function crashes the only promising results I got were Dynasty Warriors 7 XL Definitive Edition and Witcher but both had problems. Dynasty Warriors 7 couldn't get past the Koei Tecmo splash screen and The Witcher had a black screen but still I could move the cursor around and click on things and hear sound.

Just copying these files from Portal RTX to SWAT 4 exe folder:

knEJsdB.png

Then ingame, go to RTX Remix developer menu, Game Settings and then in Sky Textures select only the Sky box textures.

That should be the starting point for getting RTX Remix to work with any or most fixed-function pipeline graphics games.
Alt+x not opening up the remix menu, is there something i did wrong

Are the RTX Remix notifications popping up when you start the game?
Nope not getting any notification, I've verified my portal rtx files and everything however i was only able to set my swat resolution with the command line not the ini files so not sure if that's the issue

Nope not getting any notification, I've verified my portal rtx files and everything however i was only able to set my swat resolution with the command line not the ini files so not sure if that's the issue
Hmm, and you copied the files into the \Content\System\ folder? Have you tried starting the .exe directly from the folder? If the d3d9.dll is in there alongside the .exe something should happen.

Hmm, and you copied the files into the \Content\System\ folder? Have you tried starting the .exe directly from the folder? If the d3d9.dll is in there alongside the .exe something should happen.
I'll try that

It worked!

Back