Resogun [PS4] [free on console launch via PS+]

Really cool to see how much it picks up the pace on Hard difficulty, with apparently completely new enemy types.

I would have liked to see a little bit more variation in color. Really love the discoball effect!

Had the chance to play this last weekend, if you like super stardust you will love this, is amazing. It looks really goooood.

Holy crap! I completely missed this game and was wondering how I would replace my StarDust fix on the PS4. This looks like a must-buy and possibly the first game I will actually start up. Awesome!

Holy crap! I completely missed this game and was wondering how I would replace my StarDust fix on the PS4. This looks like a must-buy and possibly the first game I will actually start up. Awesome!

This is one of the two games that are must haves on PS4.

Resocake!
BZHsArNIUAAInI4.jpg:large

This game. @_@ Non-stop action.

Best of all the launch games I think.

Hands are cold after about 30 minutes.

a.m.a.z.i.n.g. explosions.

patsu have you finished it yet? How many levels there?

I think I've read a hundred times already that there are five. The Giant Bomb quicklook also shows that levels change quite a bit when you play them on harder difficulty, with additional enemy types showing up.

There are multiple stages in 5 worlds ? coz my second stage (second boss fight) is still in the same world if that cake above is any indication.

Oh I'm sure each world could have multiple stages, probably 3? Not sure, didn't pay attention. But I think it was something like that.

Back