Real Time Blue Dragon Trailer

seismologist said:
is this game still due out in the Spring? If so MIstwalker much be really pushing this one out the door. Seems odd that a full scale RPG would be released to a userbase of only 50 thousand in Japan.

I wonder how many 360's will be sold after Ninety Nine Nights, Enchant Arm, DOA 4 and Chromehounds launch?

BTW, it's already >60,000 consoles sold, and that's without any really good games.

scooby_dooby said:
I wonder how many 360's will be sold after Ninety Nine Nights, Enchant Arm, DOA 4 and Chromehounds launch?

BTW, it's already >60,000 consoles sold, and that's without any really good games.
Actually it is around 43,000.

scooby_dooby said:

It's not 60,000 sold. It's lower than that.

Edited: Ahh beaten to the post.

Impossible* said:
Actually it is around 43,000.

As of 5 days ago ;)

According to Spong 3 days ago:
No one really seems to know what the Japanese gaming community makes of the western aggressor/courtier Microsoft and its new console, except that about 60,000 of them have bought into the new offering.
http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=9413&cb=0.4310375

They presumably get those #'s from "Anime kings MediaBlasters (with special thanks to Anna) " who was the same company to relase the initial 43k #.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry missed that post. That new advertising campainge might even work in the west.

Last edited by a moderator:
scooby_dooby said:
As of 5 days ago ;)

According to Spong 3 days ago:
No one really seems to know what the Japanese gaming community makes of the western aggressor/courtier Microsoft and its new console, except that about 60,000 of them have bought into the new offering.
http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=9413&cb=0.4310375
i like how spong and several other western journalist like to run stories like that, western agressor evil microsoft, failed in the land of deep gameplay mechanics and better art,ha ha haaaa.They remind me of wannabe suburban rich white kids who act like they black cos' they listen to 2pac :)(or some artsy-fartsy ultra-liberal intellectuals who think europe is the promised land) we otaku ya'll , we like play-tshasaun just like you do, jive jrpgs in my hizzie, kojima for lifeee broo!!!

Love the water...

Okay, the art style isn't my cup of tea. However, I love the water. Somehow it feels more natural. I don't want to see too much reflection in water...am I the only one that feel this way?

Can some one help me with something please?? Every time I download videos off of that site...I get nothing but a green screen or some choppy looking mess with media player or DivX. What can I do to get them to work??

Any recommended player to use??

mckmas8808 said:
Ahhh... To bad.

Why is that too bad? Many of the scenes there are obviously real-time and nonetheless very impressive. The only advantage the CG sequences seem to have are mostly related to image quality (AA, filtering, post effects etc.)...

Laa-Yosh said:
Why is that too bad? Many of the scenes there are obviously real-time and nonetheless very impressive. The only advantage the CG sequences seem to have are mostly related to image quality (AA, filtering, post effects etc.)...
I think he might be refering to the part where there seems to be millions? of robots running around?

Bad_Boy said:
I think he might be refering to the part where there seems to be millions? of robots running around?

I dunno, we've already seen several games that managed to display hundreds, even thousands of characters... Sure that Blue Dragon scene looked better, but that's more about the artists IMHO...

Laa-Yosh said:
I dunno, we've already seen several games that managed to display hundreds, even thousands of characters... Sure that Blue Dragon scene looked better, but that's more about the artists IMHO...
I dunno, when zoomed out...there seemed like way more than a few hundred or few thousand.
c5qa.jpg

pretty bad capture, but all those specs seem to be robots. I'm sure you know what im talking about after seeing the video. I dont think ive ever seen that many in a game at once.

This is just a guess of course though, I could be wrong.

Back