PS3 Gameplay footage?

You might want to find a more suitable bottom picture if you're going to try to prove your point, powderkeg. The first shot is a dev kit shot (1024 res should tell you that) and has ridiculous AA -- the bottom is from subsistance multiplayer (in game).

Snake isn't even in the bottom one, and if you look at the top model (with the gun) and the models in the bottom they look the same -- so I'm not quite sure how this is somehow a reality check (unless you're trying to confirm what BlueTsunami said).

Warhawk, pretty sure it had some nice in-game gameplay clips. Notice the ships movement in some of the clips, pretty "choppy" with sharp turns, typical movement when using an analog stick.

Also didn’t Heavenly Sword have some gameplay scenes but with an edited camera? I remember reading something about that a while ago, could be wrong though.

Powderkeg said:
Reality check.

Wheres the reality check? Zoomed in models vs Zoomed out models during gameplay

*shrugs*

Nice try though :p

Note: Dynamic Camera angles (that includes models that are zoomed in) look nice but they are still the same. Same models same assets no jump, I don't know what your seeing.

Sonic was said to running real time on PS3, i think it was said in gamespot that the person demonstating the game was seen holding a duel shock 2 pad.

Gundamn i believe was played by the devs also.

But those are the only to i can think of.

scatteh316 said:
Sonic was said to running real time on PS3, i think it was said in gamespot that the person demonstating the game was seen holding a duel shock 2 pad.

Gundamn i believe was played by the devs also.

But those are the only to i can think of.

I use a DS2 on my PC, doesn't prove a thing really. All this crazy obsession with demos being realtime or not is doing my head in though.

blakjedi said:

Hey ,it's not like the game was meant to be finished for end november ! ;)
it's more an early concept render .

Bond was at pains to point out that this was an approximation rather than real-time footage, but before you start groaning and reaching for the close button, he did have a real-time version running on a PC to show us. Described as a very early prototype, it was a level "meant to resemble" the Grand Canyon. Here the highly detailed racecraft wafted along on the air and then stared up into the sun. Once our eyes had adjusted, we spied a sort of bridge between the two sides of the valley; with a couple of blasts the centre section broke away and tumbled down the hillside to land on top of a ship stationed below. Ah, tech demos.

so : no ps3 ,early PC tech demo .If they can make it look and play like the footage trailer ,it's okay for me.

/http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/ps3/previews/fatal-inertia-728dd8.html

Back