[PS3] Eight Days *cancelled*

Sony's certainly better about keeping secrets than MS. Although the Slim PS3 stuff did get out... but that could've been intentional.

Sony's certainly better about keeping secrets than MS. Although the Slim PS3 stuff did get out... but that could've been intentional.

Sony aren't particularly good at keeping them either.. I don't think they've made an announcement in the last couple of years that I hadn't already heard details of through the grapevine..

In the recent R&D video of Richard Marks, they say, they started serious development of the wand over a year ago... Would make sense, if Sony London would follow suit to develop some games too.

A small glimmer of hope for the future of the project.

“I would not say they were abandoned, just put aside. Much work had been done. The studio just wanted to focus on its strengths, EyeToy and SingStar. Given the potential of EyePet, priorities have been changed, but it is not a “death” of other projects. Ultimately, this decision has benefited everyone.”

"Ultimately, this decision has benefited everyone," except people who wanted to play Eight Days instead of EyePet... ;)

I can't remember if this is the right game, but could it be that they showcased some very slick animation demo with a kick-ass cover system some time ago for it?

If so, I really hope they'll finish this game eventually!

Back