Pro Evolution Soccer 7

It's very grotty. Just shows some footballers in a fuzzed-out, moire afflicted set of pics that one can't derive any sense of game graphics from. Wait for real pics!

they are either ps2 or psp ver pics. and its chinese i think, i don't think you can translate chinese ;)

one thing that caught was mention of 1080p with ps3 close in the paragraph :smile:

i guess your username is some sort of irony right?

erm... i chose this name because i just wanted to join here ASAP and never had much time thinking about it (in fact couldn't care about it!)

i know there won't be chance to change it, but at least i hope i justify value of username at least ;)

gw0359coverct1.jpg

Translate
WE for the two new intelligence! 11 WINNING ELEVEN implement multi-platform! "Disability defense" is no longer! AI thoroughly improved defensive further increase awareness of the true! Site for major reshuffle turned out one-on-one interception, offside trap to ensure the optimal results without LAG! Focusing on enhancing stability of the Internet PS3 another war "WE" raced ahead of others for the new launch! Really support all HDTV capacity breakthrough 18GB!

WINNING ELEVEN 11

貫徹多平台化! - Multi Platformed

「弱能防守」不再!AI徹底改良,防守意識大增 - Poor Defense is gone, AI has been completely changed and their Defensive mentality has increased

更趨真實化!盤扭動作大洗牌 - IT's more realistic! Dribbling animations completely changed!

單對單攔截、越位陷阱效果優化 - 1 on 1 tackles and Offside Traps have better results

力保不LAG!重點強化網上對戰穩定性 - No Lag!! Strengthening online battles and their stability

PS3另一《WE》新作搶閘推出! - Another WE on PS3 will be out!

真正支援全高清,容量突破18GB! - Full support of HD, Storage is over 18GB!

Seems the "insider" everyone was supposedly making fun of on another forum was actually right then.

I think my thread on the subject should be reopened in light of this information. ;)

18 GB ?.. :oops: 18GB compressed or without compression ?.. If 18GB is compressed file size than that means 2 DVD9 Disc + HDD Installation for Xbox360 , hmm ?.. Wow ...

Hihihi.

They probably just written everything 3-4 times to make up for seek speeds.

貫徹多平台化! - Multi Platformed
「弱能防守」不再!AI徹底改良,防守意識大增 - Poor Defense is gone, AI has been completely changed and their Defensive mentality has increased
更趨真實化!盤扭動作大洗牌 - IT's more realistic! Dribbling animations completely changed!
單對單攔截、越位陷阱效果優化 - 1 on 1 tackles and Offside Traps have better results
力保不LAG!重點強化網上對戰穩定性 - No Lag!! Strengthening online battles and their stability
PS3另一《WE》新作搶閘推出! - Another WE on PS3 will be out!
真正支援全高清,容量突破18GB! - Full support of HD, Storage is over 18GB!
How did the Orient ever write exclamations before they nicked our punctuation marks?

Does it produce a better result than using HDD?

Not necessarily but it reduces seek times, which can benefit in different ways than just texture caching on a HDD would.

This was fairly common last generation, to make duplicate files in order to cut down on seek speeds. Resistance, also has some of this if i remember correctly.

Not necessarily but it reduces seek times, which can benefit in different ways than just texture caching on a HDD would.

This was fairly common last generation, to make duplicate files in order to cut down on seek speeds. Resistance, also has some of this if i remember correctly.

2,7 GB if I remember correctly, but duplicating everything 3-4 times i doubt it or has it happend before ?

I think you missed one's point. Why bother duplicating files on the BRD disc to improve seek times when you can instead cache to HDD and get even better results? Because the HDD is standard in PS3, the need for reducing seek times on the optical drive are reduced. You create a faster HDD caching system instead.

Back