Veteran
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

http://www.gamestation.com.hk/

first PES(WE) on ps3??? the website has WE11 infos with comment "i'll be back"

i am getting ps3 version no doubt about that
- dpad: PS3 >>>>>> unclimable wall >>>>>>>> XB360
- Free online

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting info.I've been waiting for sometime to hear news about a new PES.Can you provide a link?

Its from magazine which i think i am not allowed

i will send you the link by pm...

edit: why can't i send pm to you??? seems i have been banned :devilish:

I found a link at PS3 forums but then I also saw thw date and I'll have to wait for some confirmation :smile:

Why no mention of the XB360? Was this from a PS mag? Or did Seabass choose to only comment on the PS3 version?

dpad1.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (2007) and not "PES7"

The Xbox360 version just came out recently. The PS3 version was supposed to come out at a later date with more features.

Unless they pull a Ridge Racer 7 sort of deal and make the 360 version "6" and the PS3 version "7"

on the other hand, the xbox360 version was a souped up ps2 version, maybe this one will be the real next pro evo. dunt know about the naming

- there will be 13 licenced leagues in this sequel including: EPL, Championship, Primera Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, BWIN Portugese league, Turkish League, SPL, Greek League, Russian League and Israeli League (!)

- The game have been in work for last 2 years (for PS3 system)

- New graphic engine to feature improved rendering + high quality textures

- Using power of PS3's multi-core CPU the game is able to process various game aspects at once. In this way processing power will not be only used for graphics rendering or animation, but will also be shared equally between Video, Sound and Gameplay.

- Free online

More licensed leagues, better PS3 usage...these are the reasons why I will need to buy this for the PS3.

I'm pretty sure this is Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (2007) and not "PES7"

The Xbox360 version just came out recently. The PS3 version was supposed to come out at a later date with more features.

Unless they pull a Ridge Racer 7 sort of deal and make the 360 version "6" and the PS3 version "7"

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 = Winning Eleven X / Winning Eleven 10 = Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

it is complicated, typical of Konami's way of selling more copies of homologous series of franchise.

i just wish they give up name winning eleven and use PES universally.

this version is coming to PAL market on Oct/Nov, coming to XB360, PC, PS3, PS2, PSP at least.... i think DS is there as well but not sure about that

ok ok..... I thought this was just an april fools joke when I first read it a couple of days ago..... please god be true......:oops:

on the other hand, the xbox360 version was a souped up ps2 version, maybe this one will be the real next pro evo. dunt know about the naming

I wouldn't call the 360 PES6 a supped up version of the PS2 game. It was significantly different in both graphics and gameplay.

Oh and to the op, I use the 360 controller to play PES6 on the PC even though I have the option of a PS2 controller, so I really don't see the problem with it.

I wouldn't call the 360 PES6 a supped up version of the PS2 game. It was significantly different in both graphics and gameplay.

Oh and to the op, I use the 360 controller to play PES6 on the PC even though I have the option of a PS2 controller, so I really don't see the problem with it.

Well if you'll take my word for it, GamesCentral (a UK teletext magazine) contacted Konami regarding the underwhelming nature of PES6 on the 360, and were informed that it was essentially an upgrade of a current-gen version (not sure if it's PC or PS2) because they were facing a delay with the next-gen version (the one which produced those early Adriano and Terry shots) and Microsoft insisted they met their schedule. Due to the nature of Teletext there are no links on this matter.

Konami announced developing of footy game for ps3 since TGS 2005, interesting to look forward to what we will get when first footy game comes out for ps3.

it will also interest me on which platform will be base platform (ie platform which game is developed for then being ported to other systems)

Konami announced developing of footy game for ps3 since TGS 2005, interesting to look forward to what we will get when first footy game comes out for ps3.

it will also interest me on which platform will be base platform (ie platform which game is developed for then being ported to other systems)
Considering the comments from the producer last year I think the game is 100% guaranteed to be written on PS3 and for PS3 (No concessions to make porting it easier), then ported to 360.

Back