Porsche calls Nissan cheaters!

Yes those two pics you posted are quite different. I think the minor dissimilarities add up making the latter picture you posted a lot better looking. It looks low slung and purposeful whereas the one in black looks just messed up lol. I see a lot of Carrera GT in the last pic too.

I hope that 4door porsche is going to sell like shit. It looks horrible, they didnt even try to design a proper 4 door, they just stretched out the car they've been using forever. AM isnt much better, their 4 door looks kinda odd too. But atleast not as ugly as porsche's creation. No, give me the lambo 4 door, now that is a proper looking car. To bad its probably to extreme for the 4 door buying persons.

plus the zr1 looks quite nice, something you couldnt claim for the z06 (there was something just not right about it imho, allthough i cant put my finger on it)

Now if only they made something as pretty as the Marcos Xylon

Hey its just the thing for people with very fat friends :)

Just to prove Marcos do sometimes get it right

Last edited by a moderator:
plus the zr1 looks quite nice, something you couldnt claim for the z06 (there was something just not right about it imho, allthough i cant put my finger on it)

I like it! Character!

Why do I feel the need to sing fat bottomed girls all of a sudden....

http://forums.motivemag.com/zerothread?id=4130611

:p
sorry for interupting, feel free to offtopic :D
Well, for starters Nissan are already there testing the v-spec version and another thing is the GT-R doesn't have 280 PS (more like 480), seems like whoever that quote comes from knows jack shit about what's happening.

Off topic but they had the Lamborgini Estoque on the Top gear show last night and even though its just a concept model I definitely dig it. :)

This would be a good step towards my dream car garage:
playboy car for those weekend dates: Zonda F Roadster
GT car for cross continental thrashes : Veyron
Track car : Gumpert Apollo
family car : Lamborghini Estoque

hehe

Speaking of Top Gear, I bet someone at Buggati woke up with a horse head next to them this morning.

If they let Top Gear put it round the track 2 years ago it would've been first or second (cannot remember when they tested the CCX with wing) and when they do finally let them it's 5th.

Still considering it is half a ton heavier than the Zonda F Roadster it's not that bad.

Speaking of Top Gear, I bet someone at Buggati woke up with a horse head next to them this morning.

If they let Top Gear put it round the track 2 years ago it would've been first or second (cannot remember when they tested the CCX with wing) and when they do finally let them it's 5th.

Still considering it is half a ton heavier than the Zonda F Roadster it's not that bad.

haha do they do horses in Germany? It is a German car after all...and I wholeheartedly agree with you on that one. In the lap it didnt seem like it was superfast at all. I thought the Veyron would have made up easily in the straights what it lost or couldnt do in the cornering. But considering a 5000 lb car being 5th fastest is nothing to scoff at...I was a bit disappointed but much happier that the Zonda F was .5 sec faster! God I love that car. I would take it in that exact color combo they had on the show. Raw carbon = drool

Well I was going to put bratwurst but it doesn't have the same impact :LOL:

Is it German though, considering it's made in France.

I was impressed by the lap time considering how heavy Veyron is. It did it faster than Enzo or Carrera GT, so the talk whether Veyron is a proper supercar should be put to rest right about now.

Well huge grippy tires and 1001+hp (it's underrated apparently) is a recipe for a fast car usally. I knew it wouldnt be the quickest car, but still damn quick.

It got beaten by a convirtable! :') Well anyway give me that Pagani over the veyron every day. Did you hear the sound of that V12? As clarkson said, sounds like a old F1 car. Awsome high pitched sound. Unlike that veyron with its grumbling sound.

Yes the wail of the AMG V12 is something indeed. Sounds like my motorbike when revving the nuts of it :)

But I still love the rumbling of the Veyron...it sounds unlike any other car!

Back