Porsche calls Nissan cheaters!

Between you not reading that and your apparent hate of homosexuals you are one mighty fine individual.

Between you not reading that and your apparent hate of homosexuals you are one mighty fine individual.

Update 08/11/2008: Attempting to continue RPSC disagreements in other non-RPSC forums will not be allowed and is open to moderation even if the original incident is not open to moderation because it happened in RPSC and is therefore protected by the rules upstream.

Get over it. ;)

Update 08/11/2008: Attempting to continue RPSC disagreements in other non-RPSC forums will not be allowed and is open to moderation even if the original incident is not open to moderation because it happened in RPSC and is therefore protected by the rules upstream.

Get over it. ;)

You just broke the rules rude! :)

the 370z even looks like a porsche (or is it the other way round)
The new 928

Oh thats nice. Please tell me that is something Porsche is looking to build. Its much better looking than that Panamera crap. I must say the Cayenne albeit not good looking has grown on me. Its top of the line V8 is quite an aural pleasure too :)

Spoiler and front bumper aside, it looks virtually identical to the Panamera to me (Oh, just noticed it's got two doors at the back too, still looks similar, just longer)

112_0707_01z+2010_porsche_panamera+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

I think you can tell how good a Porsche is going to be by the name, if it's just numbers it's not going to be that bad, if they've given it a name it's something they've made to take money of rich simpletons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler and front bumper aside, it looks virtually identical to the Panamera to me (Oh, just noticed it's got two doors at the back too, still looks similar, just longer

I think you can tell how good a Porsche is going to be by the name, if it's just numbers it's not going to be that bad, if they've given it a name it's something they've made to take money of rich simpletons.

Totally different vehicles. You're just getting thrown off by the generic styling cues that are shared by *every* modern Porsche vehicle.

Look at the rear fenders, for one. Also 2 doors vs. 4 make this an open-and-shut case.

That 928 is titties, btw. What a sexy car!

Spoiler and front bumper aside, it looks virtually identical to the Panamera to me (Oh, just noticed it's got two doors at the back too, still looks similar, just longer)

112_0707_01z+2010_porsche_panamera+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

The difference is in the proportions. That picture you posted makes me want to throw up.

Whereas the one Davros posted is calming...2 doors looks much better than the 4. I think the Aston sedan has to be the best looking sedan out there...followed by the Lambo for me for sheer shock factor. I bet that Lambo has some sheer presence in person.

How about with a similar angle then, there isn't a lot of difference between the two, if ones ugly they both are.

68.jpg

It's just a 4 door 928, yes the back is looks different to accommodate 2 people in the back no doubt, yes the mirrors are different and it's slightly different at the front (same shape though), but other than that you will notice numerous similarities.

If one came up behind you would you really be able to tell the difference looking in your rear view mirror?

If one came up behind you would you really be able to tell the difference looking in your rear view mirror?

Just because *you* (or the average Joe) can't discern the difference immediately doesn't mean one doesn't exist, especially when others (ahem) have already pointed them out.

Minimize the SIMILARITIES all you like, they're still there. You will recall I never said it was the same car, I said it looked similar. Now, if you cannot see the similarities I must assume you are blind and should give this hopeless case.

Minimize the SIMILARITIES all you like, they're still there. You will recall I never said it was the same car, I said it looked similar. Now, if you cannot see the similarities I must assume you are blind and should give this hopeless case.

Ok, apparently you know nothing about Porsches so I'm done with you. All Porsches share visual cues. It is their very minute differences that make different cars.

Back