Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

It's their entire backend system.

The problem is quite novel for Sony. Usually simply setting the console as "primary" would solve digital licenses issues.

But seems it got confused with digital license that depends on physical disc

Im still looking for a MMO that captured my attention like Star Wars Galaxies (prior to combat upgrade and NGE).
SWG is very much like Ultima online which were pure sandbox MMOs. Sadly it seems that the new games all followed WOW and are theme parks. Ashes of Creation could be interesting. That MMO from the LOL guys also looks really good.

SWG is very much like Ultima online which were pure sandbox MMOs. Sadly it seems that the new games all followed WOW and are theme parks. Ashes of Creation could be interesting. That MMO from the LOL guys also looks really good.
Thanks. I'll check them out.

I refuse to believe a console can now multitask. I shall be descending into madness. Though I already went mostly into madness after Android did it.

Last edited:
Just discovered something that is really inconvenient regarding uograding PS4 games to PS5.
I m using a US account as my main 0SN account but I m in EU. Hence my games are EU. Downloading DLCs from the EU store and playing my games on US account, runs the DLC just fine.
But I inserted Doom Eternal disk now, the PS5 version becomes available and downloadinv in the EU store, but once I go to my US account, it shows the PS5 version as locked.
I want to play it on my US account because thats were I have my trophies.
Anyone else experienced this and know a solution?
Good news there is actually an easy solution to this. Only thing you need to do is go to the account under which you downloaded the upgrade, go to account settings of that account, Other and enable game sharing. It will unlock the PS5 upgrade to run on the other region account.

Thank me for the valuable awesome information!!

Yeah, amazing what an extra few months to a year of development on titles allows for.

Shame though they won't be selling as much as they would have under different circumstances
The whole component shortage really destroyed Sony's planned momentum, everything they do rides on as many people as possible owning PS5. Hopefully they can alleviate that going forward

Back