NVIDIA's Trump Card

PatrickL said:
Should be nice to stop to link every inquirer post :rolleyes:

Like someone else wouldn't have posted it later? Plz, you guys live for speculation. The only thing you might live more for is ragging on Fudo and the Inq ;)

And yes, the pic sig has arrived. I'm sure you like it :devilish:

If anything's going to be the "trump card", it'll be NV45 (0.13u low-k @ TSMC) this Fall. It's what we've come to expect from nV, after all.

Ardrid said:
And yes, the pic sig has arrived. I'm sure you like it :devilish:

Actually they are really really hideous. They have stopped me from reading other forums and I can only hope that others do not follow you otherwise I won't be here either.

Geeforcer said:
OT: Oh no, the dreaded picture sigs have made it here.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, I'm begging you here....please make it go away! I'm not just asking as nicely as I can, I am begging you to voluntarily remove that picture from your signature!

It's a very nice picture and all, and nothing against you personally...but I just got a thing about sig picts and fear I'm having one of those days where I might just go off about it and I DO NOT WANT TO GET BANNED FROM B3D JUST A FEW DAYS BEFORE ATI'S BIG PREMIERE!!!! :oops:

Please, in the name of all things good and merciful take pity on a hardware junky and be kind and remove that picture! :cry:

I think I saw a B3D Mod comment on sig pics, and it seems that they agree with the majority.

Get rid of it!

Folding for B3D - images are excused.

digitalwanderer said:
Geeforcer said:
OT: Oh no, the dreaded picture sigs have made it here.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, I'm begging you here....please make it go away! I'm not just asking as nicely as I can, I am begging you to voluntarily remove that picture from your signature!

It's a very nice picture and all, and nothing against you personally...but I just got a thing about sig picts and fear I'm having one of those days where I might just go off about it and I DO NOT WANT TO GET BANNED FROM B3D JUST A FEW DAYS BEFORE ATI'S BIG PREMIERE!!!! :oops:

Please, in the name of all things good and merciful take pity on a hardware junky and be kind and remove that picture! :cry:

Lol, only because I don't want to see you banned during R420's debut, I'll oblige. The quote stays though :)

Ardrid said:
Lol, only because I don't want to see you banned during R420's debut, I'll oblige. The quote stays though :)
You are a scholar and a gentleman good sir, and I thank you most heartily for your kindness. 8)

MuFu said:
PatrickL said:
Should be nice to stop to link every inquirer post :rolleyes:

Especially ones that echo what has been said on here for weeks.

A lot of what's been echoed has been the release of a new uber card instead of a BIOS modified Ultra that runs at a faster clock.

tazdevl said:
A lot of what's been echoed has been the release of a new uber card instead of a BIOS modified Ultra that runs at a faster clock.
True. This is just nVidia decided to tweak their speeds a bit, not put out a physically different card.

Anyone else sort of find it funny that they specifically mention how nVidia is going to change the BIOS to adjust their clockspeed? It just sort of felt like they wanted to put in an extra technical term or something. :LOL:

Lol, all this one-upmanship is nuts. This is easily the most intense "battle" I've seen in the industry. Oh well, 3 more days gentlemen, 3 more days :)

It'll be interesting what the clock speed ends up as - it'll need to be touching 500mhz for it to make any kind of impact, but that just isn't going to happen. 450mhz seems a bit of a waste of time really, but whatever amuses NV :)

I swear it's reminding me of the old, old, old days of the gasoline wars when the service stations kept dropping the price by a few pennies to stay lower than the gas station across the street and the station across the street kept retaliating by dropping it's price a penny lower than them and they just kept it up until they were both practically GIVING the gas away to lure business away from their competitor.

My Dad used to tell me stories about that, and the one thing he always mentioned was that everyone liked it 'cause they'd fill up everything they could with gas whenever it happened.

This is gonna be FUN!!!!!! 8)

Oi.... Just release the damn cards. :?

At least we know when ATI is releasing their stuff. Nvidia? Hello? Paper launched 3 weeks ago and nothing, nadda, el zippo? Gah. :rolleyes:

Natoma said:
Nvidia? Hello?
Have they added an ignore function to the forums? Have I not been totally obnoxious enough about it yet? Do you hate me now Natoma and just specifically and maliciously NOT read my posts anymore? :(

I told you, July. 8)

Back