No no no. Re-review Lair AFTER reading the new manual

speaking as a guitarist who could play some hendrix note-perfect :p (until i got RSI that is 17yrs ago) i looked at some vids of ppl playing guitar hero about 6 months ago (i was interested cause of the hype) man i laughed + said what a bunch of losers, (some u can see have spent like 100hrs learning a song by pushing these 4 buttons!!, perhaps time better spendt actually learning to play the song on guitar, though after 100hrs u maybe able to strum along anyways)
anyways i was wrong, cause the majority of ppl will give up if they dont get instant results, ive seen it time + time again,
"im gonna learn guitar"
(1 week later) me"hows the guitar going"
"fuck that shit"

is a game, not real guitar, get over it. I doubt anyone that plays guitar hero considers themself a guitar player.

speaking as a guitarist who could play some hendrix note-perfect :p (until i got RSI that is 17yrs ago) i looked at some vids of ppl playing guitar hero about 6 months ago (i was interested cause of the hype) man i laughed + said what a bunch of losers, (some u can see have spent like 100hrs learning a song by pushing these 4 buttons!!, perhaps time better spendt actually learning to play the song on guitar, though after 100hrs u maybe able to strum along anyways)
anyways i was wrong, cause the majority of ppl will give up if they dont get instant results, ive seen it time + time again,
"im gonna learn guitar"
(1 week later) me"hows the guitar going"
"fuck that shit"

I play guitar too, I'm not a good palyer but I'm also amazed by the people playing this games as some songs seems to be quiet difficult to mastered (of puppets lol).
Especially as you consider the price of a squier 51 or the likes some people could really give a try to real guitar.

God, I even saw people playing Malmsteen songs 80
So far the only piece have manage to play from him is the first half of far beyond the sun...
Anyway, YJM is really fat... a far from my most favored guitarist but games make shredding even more cheesy, it show how meaningless it is to move finger as fast as possible.

Back