News & Rumors: Xbox One (codename Durango)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwards compatibility via Azure?

3SZpIo0.png

https://twitter.com/thurrott/status/383307354395410432
I know actual BC via hardware is impossible, but I have so many games on the Xbox 360 that some kind of BC would be a boon for me.

News... Xbox One will allow extended recording and Picture-in-Picture commentary -this one thanks to Kinect-. This means that you won't need an external camera nor a video capture device to make your own videos and comment them on the fly.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ordings-picture-in-picture-commentary---.aspx

I know actual BC via hardware is impossible, but I have so many games on the Xbox 360 that some kind of BC would be a boon for me.

News... Xbox One will allow extended recording and Picture-in-Picture commentary -this one thanks to Kinect-. This means that you won't need an external camera nor a video capture device to make your own videos and comment them on the fly.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ordings-picture-in-picture-commentary---.aspx

I think it is a misunderstanding, they said 5 minutes before.

I don't know how could we apreciate the texture quality with that video :LOL:

Probably the best part to tell is when he jumps up near the tank, but youre right this is not a video to make any final judgement on. Of course compared to the textures we have on the 360/ps3 version of bf3, well lets just say i could enjoy playing this version on my couch.

Surprisingly with so much ram i would think textures would be somehong these consoles shine at. Perhaps the streaming texture engine is one of the last tweaks. Framerate looks reallly good to me. Of course im gaming on a gtx275 from 2009 on the pc so...

Probably the best part to tell is when he jumps up near the tank, but youre right this is not a video to make any final judgement on. Of course compared to the textures we have on the 360/ps3 version of bf3, well lets just say i could enjoy playing this version on my couch.

Surprisingly with so much ram i would think textures would be somehong these consoles shine at. Perhaps the streaming texture engine is one of the last tweaks. Framerate looks reallly good to me. Of course im gaming on a gtx275 from 2009 on the pc so...
Agreed, especially taking into account some of the most powerful GPUs ever have 2GB of dedicated video memory....

I think it is a misunderstanding, they said 5 minutes before.

5 minutes is just the automatic rolling capture limit. There is no reason you can't also manually begin a recording and go for as long as you want. I expect the same from both Xbox One and PS4. PS4 has shown pip video commentary too.

wow a new low..how can you tell from some *OFF-SCREEN* video screencap?
You can tell the presence or absence of shadows from a photo screenshot just as well as the presence or absence of geometry. There are no shadows under the tanks, or cast onto them. It's almost certainly a bug and nothing to worry about. Dice aren't going to release a game on next-gen consoles without shadows; shadows are very high on the list of graphical priorities.

If there really are no shadows in the game, it's all repi's fault.
I think if there is no shadows in the final release of the game mod should ban him from the forum...
That would be quite a loss, hopefully it won't happen :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back