New Virtua Fighter 5 Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! Check out the texture of the pants. The lighting is amazing and the muscle definition is crazy. I'm seriously starting to think the Tekken video is possible now.

subakirap021uo.jpg

subakirap038ob.jpg

sub_brad_p05.jpg

sub_vane_p02.jpg

Notice the texture of her pants. It's crazy that they can make it look soft like that.

Oh and Idagaki that's what self shadowing looks like.

http://www.virtuafighter.jp/

Yeah besides the shiny skin I think it looks great :D
I like the look of Akira's pants. Lighting and shadows also look very nice.

Kinda reminds me of what FCK looked like in the initial screen shots (in terms of materials and skin). Actually, the fabric for akira looks more like how those jerseys looked in Madden 06 for the 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alstrong said:
Kinda reminds me of what FCK looked like in the initial screen shots (in terms of materials and skin). Actually, the fabric for akira looks more like how those jerseys looked in Madden 06 for the 360.
Well the jerseys in Madden were static, these pants seem to fold and move dynamicly. I see no similarities between this and FCK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh cool. More stupid looking clay figures. If I wanted to fight with those I'd bust out my Play-Doh and get busy.

Is Yu Suzuki still working on this?

What happened to this guy anyway? He has this new touch screen game coming, but before that it looked like he fell off the earth or something...

mckmas8808 said:
That's what happens when you zoom away from the character. You zoom in and you will see more detail.
Yeah it was like that in VF4. After you win or loose a match, the camera zooms real close up on your players face, and he usually screams something in japanese. :p

Vanessa has gone pop! Why the change of design? BTW, VF5 looks as good if not better than the CG art from VF4.

I was looking forward to this game untill I heard it won't be online enable (I hate AI competition). I hope the next Tekken won't go on the same direction.

.Z

Thread Title Edited

Only one exclamation point is necessary in a sentence, really.

On topic, this game is easily one of my most wanted game, ever. Sega seems to be back to its former self, and that's excellent.

Impossible* said:
Well the jerseys in Madden were static, these pants seem to fold and move dynamicly. I see no similarities between this and FCK.

Last time I checked, a screenshot was static.

mckmas8808 said:
Don't seem to HUGE of a difference. Again lets take another look

VF5
virtuafighter521jp.png

vs.

This
virtuafighter534pl.png

Too me I don't see your WORLD of a difference.

To me it looks like a big difference. VF5 fighters' skin, from these shots (in this thread) looks plasticy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back