New Forza Screens! (yes they look good)

I'm loving this, game is gonna be pretty amazing if the screens are anything to go by. The rate of improvement is very encouraging.

actually the improvement is well noticeable. the illumination looks less and less like the old forza - the new reflection maps stand out. now i'm really curious how this title will end up looking.

The good part to me is the fact that they have a playable demo at X06. That means there is a good chance they'll release it over Live in a month or two.

The good part to me is the fact that they have a playable demo at X06. That means there is a good chance they'll release it over Live in a month or two.

Plus, we're going to have in-game videos as of tomorrow, which is always nice. :cool:

and here's something that sort of ..goes along with forza:

260906232316_1big.jpg

260906232316_2big.jpg

:cool:

I don't really like the environment maping effect they are using. I think it needs to be toned down or improved in quality. It's a bit unnatural right now. If they could fix that it would be awesome!

27 september to 6 december = 60%

so they started right after E3 with this game then? :p

It's not coming out Dec 6, and it's the developers number not mine.

Besides, aren't many supposed PS3 launch titles currently pegged at 60-70%? So, follow your logic through to the end there.

Peeps have seen it on the show floor and I guess the framerate is pretty poor and it looks like... yeah. Hint to MS: If you are gonna show CGI, promise near CGI quality, near-photorealistic, and blow PGR3 out of the water ("it is a launch title" - Dan), and list off a laundry list of graphical effects, well, you better live up to it!

GRAW had a nice upswing after its delay so there is hope, but everything from FM2 doesn't appear to have the right lighting or color balance and their early PR shots were horrible angles and they were dogmatic that they looked really good... I would have more confidence if they said, "WIP, and very, very rough we know, pretty ugly at this point, but most of the render effects are disabled for stability".

Where is my stick for changing gears?! I know I would love to hae a stick for changing gears on my racing wheel, and I'm probably not the only one. :)

Back