New Forza Screens! (yes they look good)

Why are they targeting a "Japan" 06 release?

Why would it not launch in the US and/or Europe in time for christmas if it was able to be released in Japan - it is neither a japanese developed game, nor a particularly Japan-oriented game, and we all know how few 360's have sold over there compared to europe/US.

Why are they targeting a "Japan" 06 release?

Why would it not launch in the US and/or Europe in time for christmas if it was able to be released in Japan - it is neither a japanese developed game, nor a particularly Japan-oriented game, and we all know how few 360's have sold over there compared to europe/US.

Calm down, it probably refers to a worldwide launch date, but being that its TGS they are making more of a point of when it will be released in Japan.

Look at the grass carefully. I think they ripped off Rare's Viva Pinata technique. :p

And yeah, they look WAY better than before.

I think 60% and 6 december don't go very well together, for some reason. But maybe that's just me. Either they want to hype their current sate (look, at only 60% impulse power!) or they are very optimistic about their target date / hired more people (40% in 3 months, it's a New Record). ;)

By the way, the steering wheel in that thread looks like a Logitech?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 60% and 6 december don't go very well together, for some reason. But maybe that's just me. Either they want to hype their current sate (look, at only 60% impulse power!) or they are very optimistic about their target date / hired more people (40% in 3 months, it's a New Record). ;)

True, maybe they counted packing and shipping as 25%? ;)

One more for your viewing pleasure!
sim3.jpg

The difference between these shots and the last ones is night and day.

I think these new shots are taken from photo mode, so they might be better looking than actual game. Hopefully the game will look like that (or even better) after its release :)

Would I be considered too picky if said that they need to flatten the bottom of the tires just a touch?

I hate perfectly round tires. It makes it look like the car isn't really on the ground.

last batch of screens made the people scream: needs more reflections! needs more grass!!
so there you go :D

I remember reading that the main engine of the game was ok, now I read the online is ok. they already said they got the graphics effects they wanted ready and its just a matter of compiling them together,
so maybe now the develpoment is almost reaching polishing stage. maybe adding some cars and tracks on the way.
I think there is plenty of time to be ready for the release date.
I'd love a single track demo of whatever gfx build on live. that would be very :cool:
as would some car damage pics.

Arwin said:
By the way, the steering wheel in that thread looks like a Logitech?
if you mean the wheel in this pic,
h10360429forza006rl8.jpg

its the microsoft wireless wheel that is part of the line of accesories for this holyday from microsoft.
some infos about this over here
turn 10 had this in mind when making forza2.

edit: guyz, you dont go to track with flat tires. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They definately need to flick that 4xAA on ;)[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt they will. After the last shots, there was doubts about all the promised features going in. And here they are! I'll bet we see the msaa as promised.

Looks like somebody is finally wringing out the 360 a bit.

I find it weird that the first pic looks really well AA.

the second pic has some parts good and some bad,

and the third pic, looks like its completely lacking AA.

What the hell is going on there?

No AA

It looks to me like motion blur is frequently hiding aliasing and the game engine prolly won't have AA.

If it isn't in now, I don't see them adding it in.

Jawed

It looks to me like motion blur is frequently hiding aliasing and the game engine prolly won't have AA.

If it isn't in now, I don't see them adding it in.

Jawed

If that is the case [of not being added] then we can add it to the 10 other features currently hyped, but not included :???:

According to eurogamer.net, the game has now officially been delayed to 2007 ...

Back