New cars?

RussSchultz said:
Wait two years, though.

Don't want to get caught holding the bag on one of the wimpy 333hp ones when a 500 hp model is right around the corner.

:oops:

are you shitting me?

Well my wife has been gone for over an hour now "running down the street to the car wash real quick to get it cleaned and vaccum it out".

So either she's a whole lot more serious than I thought or else she just used it as an excuse to sneak out. :?

So how did you manage to get a mini van on two wheels dig?
:LOL:
High COG?
Ya know if you weren't a mom(stay at home.. pretty much a mom) and you were providing the income, you could make her get some pos car, and get your self a vette:D
so why do you stay at home anyway dig?

radeonic2 said:
Take too sharp a turn at too high a speed. :oops: (In my defense, I was alone in the mini-van and I drive it different when I'm alone... ;) )

High COG?
No clue what that means. :?

Ya know if you weren't a mom(stay at home.. pretty much a mom) and you were providing the income, you could make her get some pos car, and get your self a vette:D
No, we'd both be driving POS cars. We tried that for a year or two when my son was born, but my wife kept getting job offers that paid over twice as much as I was making and had better benefits.

This works better for the whole family. :)

No piss test. ;)

Sage said:
centre of gravity
Ah, then not really. My Quest has a pretty low COG, I think it was more me having a bit too much fun jamming out to Nick Lowe's "Shake and Hop" which I recently refound. :oops:

Hey, it's Saturday night and I was good today!
ylsmoke.gif

RussSchultz said:
Typically, the speed limit on the interstate highways is 70 during the day, 65 at night.
I've only seen separate night speed limits in Texas. In the south eastern US the maximum speed limit is 70 miles per hour on most highways. In the south west I've seen 75mph.

digitalwanderer said:
radeonic2 said:
Take too sharp a turn at too high a speed. :oops: (In my defense, I was alone in the mini-van and I drive it different when I'm alone... ;) )

High COG?
No clue what that means. :?

No, we'd both be driving POS cars. We tried that for a year or two when my son was born, but my wife kept getting job offers that paid over twice as much as I was making and had better benefits.

This works better for the whole family. :)

No piss test. ;)
Never went to college?

OpenGL guy said:
RussSchultz said:
Sage said:
Ty said:
I've changed my mind on the G35C. Get an M3 instead. That's my plan.

good plan
Wait two years, though.

Don't want to get caught holding the bag on one of the wimpy 333hp ones when a 500 hp model is right around the corner.
I thought it was the new M5 that was going to have 500 hp...
Oh, right. The new M3 will have 400-ish.

Yeah, I hear the m5 is actually drag limited at around 200mph....

In indiana I have not seen a highway above 65 (day or night). This also goes for new york and illinois (as far as I have been).

M6!!!

507hp

7-speed squential manual transmission

0-60 in 4.6
0-125mph in 14 seconds

wow!

radeonic2 said:
Never went to college?
Flunked out twice shortly after high school, I went back 10 years later and cleaned up my record. I made deans list my last semester there and then took a sabatical to work since my wife was pregnant.

I plan to finish up someday, I'm just not in any real hurry. :)

digitalwanderer said:
radeonic2 said:
Never went to college?
Flunked out twice shortly after high school, I went back 10 years later and cleaned up my record. I made deans list my last semester there and then took a sabatical to work since my wife was pregnant.

I plan to finish up someday, I'm just not in any real hurry. :)
8)
Last semister I got 2 d's :oops:

Sage said:
what was/is your major?
I had just gotten accepted into the School-o-Computer Science over at Purdue Calumet. :)

Stupid, but I was proud of it. Kind of like getting my drivers license back, but cleaner/better feeling....I still have my dean's list certificate pinned up to the side of one of my computer room filing cabinets. :oops:

You're a stay at home husband? Cool!.......I have this weird feeling that once me and my girlfriend enter the workforce, she's gonna get all these job offers......

Anyways, I may have skipped it; was wrong with your current cars?

The549 said:
You're a stay at home husband? Cool!.......I have this weird feeling that once me and my girlfriend enter the workforce, she's gonna get all these job offers......

Anyways, I may have skipped it; was wrong with your current cars?
Wonder how ya feel when you're wife is the successfull one at first?
There has to be some dissapointment at first atleast.

radeonic2 said:
Wonder how ya feel when you're wife is the successfull one at first? There has to be some dissapointment at first atleast.

if my future wife (yeah right... that wont happen) has to work I'm going to feel horribly guilty. I see it as my job to take care of my wife and daughters (if I have boys then screw them, they'll have to work for it just like me) and make sure they never have to do anything they don't want to and have the opportunity to spend their time however they wish.

not that i think stay-at-home husbands should be ashamed or anything. i think it's very admirable for a guy to give his time to his family like that. just for me personally I feel my way of providing is different. unless, of course, I marry a REALLY rich girl (like multi-million yearly income) then I'd be content to let her provide as long as she enjoys it. still wouldnt go around spending her money, though.

Back