Motorstorm: Apocalypse

Wheel is supported! Just did my first race with it, coming off GT5 and thinking wth ...

Patsu, you've got green ... (if you're still into the setting of this game of course)

Noooooooooo, damn you, its sunday, now I have to track down an open game store, grrrrrrrrrr :D

Just played the roof top track, wow. Only managed to finish 2nd, but still wow, seriously nuts :)

I finished the campaign last night. Good stuff, pretty easy. This leaves the Time Trials and Hardcore challenges, and online when that starts working properly. Hopefully the online leadetboards do still come online at some point ...

I'm stuck at the level 2-8, the Mini race through the town that's being demolished. Best I can manage is 5th, would need to finish at least 3rd to qualify.
I just seem to crash too easily on that track.

I'm stuck at the level 2-8, the Mini race through the town that's being demolished. Best I can manage is 5th, would need to finish at least 3rd to qualify.

yeah, I remember this was a tricky one...I just keeped trying and trying :D

There are a surprisingly many different routes ... try to find one that leads to less crashes and learn that one. Usually with a mini type car you can follow the bikes ...

EDIT: Mylene on GAF made some vids. These are of the more exciting bits of the campaigns - if you are absolutely sure you don't want anything that you're going to encounter in the campaign to be spoilt, you may want to not watch.

Skyline - Falling Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTqgZIeETTE&hd=1

Boardwalk - Waves of Mutilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Mx9f2f52M&hd=1

Mainline - End of the Line
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq41fs3-YBE&hd=1

Yeah. Hopefully online starts working better then, that'd be great. :)

Strange that it only seems to affect the texture of the cliff face, I would have expected more lod issues if it was a problem with the streaming etc.

Strange that it only seems to affect the texture of the cliff face, I would have expected more lod issues if it was a problem with the streaming etc.

I think its the amount of polygons. It probably stands out because it's the only complex surface, or maybe they've only lod'd certain surfaces. The question is if it is some kind of clever SPU dynamic stuff, or if it is fixed for this level.

Just done the Rookie-campaign.. So cool.. :)
About to start the next one.. :)

Wich buttons do you press to initiate those bike-tricks, wich were shown off in the videos?

Been playing this for 4 hours straight, mostly online which has been flawless now with in-race chat, 16 player etc, and the leaderboards are also online! Been racing against Billy Idol and Eyes' times in hardcore mode for a bit, good stuff!

Been playing this for 4 hours straight, mostly online which has been flawless now with in-race chat, 16 player etc, and the leaderboards are also online! Been racing against Billy Idol and Eyes' times in hardcore mode for a bit, good stuff!

I shall join the carnage in a week!

But but my times probably are baaaaaaad :)

Back