Motorstorm 2

Motorstorm Pacific Rift Demo early September

(month later in Europe)

Sony has announced they will be releasing a Motorstorm: Pacific Rift demo as part of QORE, their subscription-based interactive online magazine for the PlayStation Network. Those who download the upcoming episode - QORE: Episode 4 - will get access to the demo, and get to play it “a month before anyone else.”

LINK

Again our American friends get the Sony love. :cry:

As long as you have the means to pay, you can download anything from anywhere I think.

If you have Visa/Mastercard there should be no problem. Sony know people from other regions download from where they shouldn't, but money is money at the end of the day.

Add ons and online modes are region locked. Someone I know who buys from the US PSN but is from Europe bought an add on for a game of his but didnt work because he didnt have the US version of it.

Well, that's just common sense though.

If you bought the European version of a game you wouldn't download a patch for the North American version would you?

If your country is not supported by the PSN you want a substitute ;). I didnt know that add ons where region locked either until that guy told me. Thank God I was informed before I tried to buy an add on

I also didnt know that Tekken5 DR's online mode is region locked and I downloaded it from the US PSN. Now I cant compete against EU players, only those that own the US version, which means that for me who lives in EU territory have to suffer from too much lag! Very annoying! I hope someone shares the EU version with me. I use the US PSN too because my country is not supported

As long as you have the means to pay, you can download anything from anywhere I think.

If you have Visa/Mastercard there should be no problem. Sony know people from other regions download from where they shouldn't, but money is money at the end of the day.

Actually, it takes a little doing, and neither Visa nor Mastercard would pass. AMEX did, though.

Well, I am new to PSN Store, was offline before.My country doesn't have a PSN store, so I use a EU account to play and make friends and download demos.But I have a problem:
If I try to buy something, I wanted to buy Quest For Booty, i have to enter my Credit card info.So, I entered all the numbers, but on the next page it asks you to fill in your address as given to the CC company.Now, here lies the problem:- The "country" at the bottom of the address is locked to EU !!
How do I purchase Stuff? My address can never be right as the country is locked! I tried the US store, but there the country is locked to US!

How do people who do not have a PSN Store for their own country buy stuff?:???:

There is a lot of stuff to talk about in Motorstorm 2, but the continued draw for me is the balance ES has obtained in their games. Great damage model that fits into the gameplay where the user has control over risk/reward of most damage and the control has a lot of "substance" and weight to the vehicles. Add in improved online play and the balance of mixed vehicle classes (and the different ways they race a course) and you have a game with good core gameplay and a ton of replayability.

How do I purchase Stuff? My address can never be right as the country is locked! I tried the US store, but there the country is locked to US!

How do people who do not have a PSN Store for their own country buy stuff?:???:
I am not sure about this, but the only time they check the address is when you register your PSN account I think.

The billing address is completely separate and not checked other than to confirm you as the actual cardholder.

Back