Motorstorm 2

CG? Crysis already proves those kind of visuals can run in realtime *jk* :p

16 players and 4 player split screen should be fun. And the Tropical Island setting makes it even better :mrgreen:

4 player splitscreen should great. I never understood why they didn't even allow 2 player splitscreen in the first one. I would have played it far more often with my friends if we didn't have to take turns playing.

Im skeptical about this game. I really thought I would enjoy the first one, but it just wasn't for me. The addition of splitscreen for sure is a plus, and that alone will move it a little higher on my list. For sure a rental at this point though.

Is it split-screen online?

Maybe they will integrate with Home better.

Tropical island so mythical, not like the first one which is set in some place in Utah which they captured?

maybe they will get much closer to that E3 trailer.:devilish:

I was always on the fence with the first game and still haven't bought it. The lack of content sure killed it. But the driving aspects was fun. Good to see Evolution Studios taking care of business this time.

Monster trucks > all classes

I wonder how are they going to balance everything with the inclusion of the monster track. It looks powerful, it looks fast, it can run over cars and it looks like it can move on every terrain.

It cant get through narrow places and is probably one of the slowest vehicle's. It looks like a lot of fun to drive though.

It looks great, and after having seen the chase scenes in Uncharted and with MotorStorm 1 being a good place to start from, I am hopeful that things will look close to this. :p

Im in too minds about the visual's, one half says to me "remember the E3 CGI trailer" and the other side of me says "Look at uncharted"

Lack of content as in not enough tracks?

Huh? It has double the original....16 with multidirectional (3 routes per track....with the first one, each track really felt like 3 different tracks depending on which vehicle you chose, no other racer has really done that so well). Wouldn't it be cool if one of those tracks sent you round the whole island :D

Im in too minds about the visual's, one half says to me "remember the E3 CGI trailer" and the other side of me says "Look at uncharted"
I think it pushes credibility as much as the E3 trailer. The E3 look was maintained, but not the fidelity. This trailer shows individual blades of grass! I doubt we'll get there. However, for a first gen title Motorstorm didn't do too badly against the previs, so I expect in essence the game will be very similar. Of course the look will be totally different when you're actually driving, so it'd be hard to match what's attained with what was shown here. I mean, if the camera never gets close enough to the ground, it won't matter if they are rendering individual blades of grass or not ;)

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they match this in game (obviously replay mode as some of the camera angles are just wrong for playing)

Motorstorm didn't use any fancy tricks that have since been developed and it already looked very good. Using uncharted as a reference point, I see nothing that's completely unbelievable.

Back