Kameo comparison shots

jvd

Banned
kameo_14hi.jpg

kameo_15hi.jpg

I believe N64 Kameo compared to the 360 Kameo? Some nice shots, seems to be just showing the visual leap between the former and the current Kameo...

I heard it was a comparison of Nintendo to Xbox 1 and that it was mistakenly listed online as Xbox1 vs x360

although I'm not sure

its xbox to xbox 2 , the first shot was in egm or game informer . I don't know where people are getting nintendo from if you check out the shots on ign it matches up with the quality of xbox andxbox 360

passby said:
That's comparing what against what?

This is a launch title isn't it? Not a system-seller to me.
whats this mean ?

Not a system seller ? Don't really get what that is about. There are very few games tha twill be a system seller . Not everyone wants a halo or grand theft auto . And even those that want them at launch wiull want other games at alunch too

jvd said:
its xbox to xbox 2 , the first shot was in egm or game informer . I don't know where people are getting nintendo from if you check out the shots on ign it matches up with the quality of xbox andxbox 360

thanks

so then why does the one on the left look so bad? ;)

Most likely because even on the xbox they were pushing alot of characters on screen at once and the detail lvl had to be lowered. We also don't know how long exactly kameo was in developement for the original xbox

The character seems to get a booby-lift in the updated version, as well. ;) Can anybody else detect this, or is it just me?

My joke caption for these pix would be, "Aw-well...the AI and physics are going to be kick-ass, though..."

You know, I think the reason the Xbox picture looks so bad is resolution differences. What I mean to say is they probably had to stretch the Xbox picture (probably at 480p) to 720p to match up with the Xbox360 pictures as a result it looks a lot more pixelated and junky all together... I bet if you scaled the Xbox half of the picture down a bit it'd look considerably better.

P.S. I dunno, I think it's her posture... though I wouldn't be surprised at a little nip and tuck...

Mefisutoferesu said:
You know, I think the reason the Xbox picture looks so bad is resolution differences. What I mean to say is they probably had to stretch the Xbox picture (probably at 480p) to 720p to match up with the Xbox360 pictures as a result it looks a lot more pixelated and junky all together... I bet if you scaled the Xbox half of the picture down a bit it'd look considerably better.

Hmmm, didn't think of that....but that does seem like the most likley reason. The picture itself looks like a N64 game But now that you say that, that HAS to be the reason why the Xbox (first) looks as bad as it does there...

The ones on the right sure look like ordinary Xbox shots to me. I think someone got things mixed up.

The ones on the left look like.. poop!

...but then that begs the question of how they came about with the resolution they chose to present (which happens to be very close to a 720 frame).

Back