Can we really judge a console's power on exclusive games or multiplaform games?

If Wii U was behind 360 as you claim there wouldn't be a single instance where the Wii U version is better, you can't argue that very simple logic.

And yet, there are games that perform better on Wii U than 360.

To quote the Sniper Elite 2 developers

So you can't point blank claim Wii U is inferior to 360 and PS3 when there are actual examples where a Wii U version of a game has upgrades and/or better performance than the PS3 and 360 version.
You can judge a system power what ever way you want. The games that were better on wiiu , were hardly a better experiance and something that honestly 99% of people would not notice with out the devloper pointing it out for pr reasons see sonic cart racing where the devs were pointing out better textures but DF could not see them vs the ports on 360 which were a night and day differnce running 10fps behind in many cases in any game that was cpu intensive.

You can judge a system power what ever way you want. The games that were better on wiiu , were hardly a better experiance and something that honestly 99% of people would not notice with out the devloper pointing it out for pr reasons see sonic cart racing where the devs were pointing out better textures but DF could not see them vs the ports on 360 which were a night and day differnce running 10fps behind in many cases in any game that was cpu intensive.

This is your problem, you've completely dismissed an example of a game running better on Wii U because it doesn't suite your narrative, you've simply reduced it to "something people wouldn't notice unless pointed out" and then deflected to yet again to talking about the CPU.

This is your problem, you've completely dismissed an example of a game running better on Wii U because it doesn't suite your narrative, you've simply reduced it to "something people wouldn't notice unless pointed out" and then deflected to yet again to talking about the CPU.
I can't even find a DF faceoff on it. I don't see how one game running on par or slighlty better erases 90% of ports running much worse, when so many developers complained about the cpu and the results of multiplaform comparsions always showed their complaints were true. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree and move on.

I can't even find a DF faceoff on it. I don't see how one game running on par or slighlty better erases 90% of ports running much worse, when so many developers complained about the cpu and the results of multiplaform comparsions always showed their complaints were true. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree and move on.

So you're saying the developers are telling lies?

So you're saying the developers are telling lies?
We have developers saying both things some saying its weaker and some saying it's more powerful. So where do we go to the next step. It's multiplaform games comparsions where does the wiiu struggle and it's the cpu something developers have complained about many times and results showed their complaints were founded. Mean while the more modern GPU advantage did not really show in almost every port, and 2 games that did it was something that really did not make a notable differnce and if were honest most people would not notice with out the PR team pointing it out.

We are going in circles and should move on.

There is no next step, that same logic applies to PS3 vs 360.
I don't agree with this. Gaming hardware is made to run games i'm looking for the hardware that can give me the best experiance in most games, to me that's the superior hardware. If we can't compare the same games on different hardware then whats the point of even talking about gaming hardware.

I don't agree with this. Gaming hardware is made to run games i'm looking for the hardware that can give me the best experiance in most games, to me that's the superior hardware. If we can't compare the same games on different hardware then whats the point of even talking about gaming hardware.

What do you mean you don't agree with it, it's a pretty easy thing to understand.

• Is PS3 faster than 360? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is PS3 faster than Wii U? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is 360 faster than PS3? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is 360 faster than Wii U? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is Wii U faster than 360? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is Wii U faster than PS3? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.

We know Wii U's CPU sucks, that was established pages ago so I'm not sure why you remain focused on it.

We also know that from a GPU point of view, Wii U is typically the faster machine and in pure GPU loads it will pull a head of the others.

We know that 360 typically has a GPU advantage over PS3, but PS3 typically has a CPU advantage over 360.

What do you mean you don't agree with it, it's a pretty easy thing to understand.

• Is PS3 faster than 360? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is PS3 faster than Wii U? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is 360 faster than PS3? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is 360 faster than Wii U? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is Wii U faster than 360? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.
  • Is Wii U faster than PS3? - Sometimes no, sometimes yes.

We know Wii U's CPU sucks, that was established pages ago so I'm not sure why you remain focused on it.

We also know that from a GPU point of view, Wii U is typically the faster machine and in pure GPU loads it will pull a head of the others.

We know that 360 typically has a GPU advantage over PS3, but PS3 typically has a CPU advantage over 360.
I agree with you ps3 vs 360 they are pretty much on par when used properly. WIIU not so much, it's GPU was a very small step up from the 360 while the cpu was a huge step down. So yea while cpu less intensive games could be on par or slightly better in very rare cases, the more demanding games would be a huge step down.

Back