Image Quality and Framebuffer Analysis for Available/release build Games *Read the first post*

seems to be a full screen pass :s I'd almost wonder if HD users would want a toggle in the options. Maybe it looks fine otherwise... anyways, the interview should be pretty cool. :)

edit oh whoops, did I just tease you all :p

seems to be a full screen pass :s I'd almost wonder if HD users would want a toggle in the options. Maybe it looks fine otherwise... anyways, the interview should be pretty cool. :)

edit oh whoops, did I just tease you all :p

I have a pretty cool interview from a few months ago as well. If only the podcast hadn't died. :( Ah well! Hopefully they forgive me for wasting their time. At least I offered that interview to DF, but I can't blame them for doing the interview themselves.

Btw I have noticed that in the image quality list the AA is not noted for Wipeout HD. Only the resolution. So what's the AA for that one?

I believe it's 2xMSAA in 720p mode and edge blur in the variable 1080p mode based on what the Studio Liverpool guys said in the DF WipEout HD interview.

Anyone here tried out Joe Danger.
The game seems a bit too clean IQ wise, the edges are very sharp & smooth.

TTP on NeoGAF claims that Stardust HD not runs at 1920x1080 at 60fps in 2D mode, also 60fps in split screen, and 4xAA in 720p, can anyone confirm?

What's the AA for Pain?

Also I can confirm the latest 5.00 patch for stardust adds 4xaa for 720p =] Looks beautiful, they also seem to have changed how the reflections and bump mapping works on things, it all looks more detailed. I did notice some slowdown when you defeat some bosses and massive amounts of particles fill the screen but its rock solid otherwise.

Looked kinda low rez to me, won't be surprised if it turned out to be subHD.
The textures are definitely bad though...it looks as if they are just placeholders until the real high rez textures load...sadly there are no higher rez textures.

Back