How will NVidia counter the release of HD5xxx?

What will NVidia do to counter the release of HD5xxx-series?

• GT300 Performance Preview Articles

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • New card based on the previous architecture

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • New and Faster Drivers

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Something PhysX related

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Powerpoint slides

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • They'll just sit back and watch

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it's funny how people selectively believe BSN articles....one minute the guy is a clueless moron but now his word is gold :)
When he's adding question marks and the word rumor to the title of his articles, so everyone should be adding all the spices (ran out of salt) for some nice seasoning.

I don't know, of the big three I consider BSN to be pure gossip / rumour mongering. I don't think anything they've "revealed" has yet been proven true. At least Charlie and Fudo have somewhat of a track record....

Yeah I never look at BSN. I looked at Inq and Fdz like once a week, though I haven't started looking at semiaccurate really at all either. I figure anything interesting someone will post here. Then I can see it torn apart after ward :).

Fudzilla has lots of random stuff like the Inq that isn't narrowly focused also.

Though according to rumors, the "same event" that will take place 10th Sept in the US, would take place 8th Sept in London for EU

Now you only need to guess the data for Asia and you win a free* Trillian card!

*after paying for it.

I actually found this on my own time. I dont even think most of Nvidia's PR even knew what this was. :p

I actually found this on my own time. I dont even think most of Nvidia's PR even knew what this was. :p

That's not it. NV PR has been calling people inviting people to a mystery event on the 10th, long after the AMD invites went out. They are tying to pull in the local SF people to keep them off the AMD boat. I was told by two people that this was happening long before it became a 'story'.

It is naked sleaze by Nvidia, so business as usual. They won't tell people what it is about, nor will they hint at it, they just want to tie the people up all day.

-Charlie

Yes Nvidia, AMD, , Lexmark, ebay as well and all those other companies attending for that 30 minute presentation they'll get. All out to hurt AMD. Thanks for the laugh Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back