Horizon Zero Dawn [PS4, PC]

This is a backwards compatible game and they've increased resolution and framerate - much the same as the difference between last gen and current gen Halo Infinite. Neither to be sniffed at.

*Shrugs*

And now what percentage of Hades sales were physical vs digital for PlayStation? IE: Does having 70% of 10% all PS sales matter? Or is it having 70% of 90% all PS sales?

last weeks UK sales breakdown
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut
91% PS5 9% PS4

Just drop the PS4 version already, Im guessing, It prolly wouldn't of been delayed if they didnt have to spend time doing the ps4 version
Next year the sales of Horizon 2 and GT7 on PS4 are going to be shockingly low. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel at least GT7 on PS4. With GTS who would want to buy GT7 there?

Reactions: snc
And now what percentage of Hades sales were physical vs digital for PlayStation? IE: Does having 70% of 10% all PS sales matter? Or is it having 70% of 90% all PS sales?

Not only that but when talking about the viability of having a previous console version, not knowing the numbers makes any percentage breakdown meaningless.
  • 23% of only 100k sales might not be worthwhile.
    • Then again if the port was a relatively easy port like for Xbox with the XDK that'd probably still be fairly profitable. Not sure if PS5 SDK also makes it easy to make a PS4 version of a game.
    • UE and Unity also likely makes the effort relatively small.
  • 23% of a million sales?
    • Definitely profitable at this point.
  • 23% of 10 million sales?
    • 2.3 million units sold would be more than most games sell period.
Publishers and developers will continue to offer a previous gen version as long as it remains profitable and there's no PR reasons to not offer one.

Regards,
SB

The physical UK charts are almost useless now.
Good thing then that Gfk tracks both physical & digital (except nintendo)

to save time

(jonny awesome) But that can't be right, why are Xbox software sales so low
(crowd) gamepass
(jonny awesome)nah nah, I have my fingers in my ears I cant hear you, gamepass actually causes software sales to go up
:cool:
No offense to the ppl that buy the line that gamepass will actually make game sales to go up, sometimes I wonder whats up with humanity.
It like the following video of obviously a kite with LED lights that I recently saw
read the comments in the youtube page, all along the lines of 'best video ever of UFO's, finally a non blurry video that proves ETs exist' etc
Has humanity always been this gullible or has just the internet brought out the sheep

Last edited:
Gosh I'd love to play this at 60fps but the thought of going through this gargantuan thing from the beginning gives me a migraine. Big shame.

The game is so much better at 60fps. It was meant to be played at 60fps. Panning the camera is so good now. There are so many details now that having the game at 30fps is really a disservice as all those details are going to be invisible 95% of the time when in motion. What's the point besides photo-mode?

The game is so much better at 60fps. It was meant to be played at 60fps.
Isnt that true for nearly all games, the only exceptions are maybe strategy where you can get away with 30fps. To me the idea of robot dinosaurs is just offputting, if they were flesh I would like it more.
I just had a quick look at
actually looks better than I recall ( I was never in the camp that wowed over its graphics)

Back