Horizon Zero Dawn [PS4, PC]

I think the texture detail shows up better partly because that's where you lose most in non-HDR situations due to too small contrast differences. Didn't they mention this here and there before?
This could also contribute, so along with the higher rendering res the impact on texture detail sure bode well.

Looking as beautiful as ever, love this part the most, the Predator homage is spot on.
1x2seo.gif

This trailer now has "captured on the ps4 pro" caption

Not all the trailer only one part. It is a mixture of different trailer and one was made for the unveiling The PS4 Pro... It is the trailer where Aloy climb on a gigantic robot...

All The other are on OG PS4...

This reminded me of how much i like the music in H:ZD, it's not too long now till the game is out :yep2:

New video:

Re-upload so the quality isn't particularly good
Those trees are too non realistic and small. Otherwise this seems to more exciting than Mass Effect Andromeda from what has been shown for that game. this and Nier would be a great combo to alternate between I guess. and love that they are implementing the R1 and R2 for light and heavy attack like the SOuls games :D !
I hope against the hope that the game is not too easy because the combat seems very malleable and interesting. I wish I can get over the miniature trees after 15 minutes !

Shit, do I need to buy a pro now? Is it worth it just for this game on a 1080p TV?

Do we know if there will be a PS4 Pro bundle?

Back