[Help]Need idea for new product school presentation

By tomorrow I have to come up with a idea for a new product to give a presentation on for my Japanese business language exam. As my imagination is failing me the best I could come up with is rip off the ps vita and stick a 3d screen on :') Something with a bit more imagination would be nice. For example my friend took the self drying coat from back to the future. It doesnt have to be super complicated, just something I can talk about for 5 ~ 10 minutes.

Anybody got any ideas?

How about a presentation idea app that takes a few basic parameters and then spits out a product presentation idea? ;)

100" 4K 3D wall display in people's home, when it's not powered it acts as a large mirror. It only uses little power so it can be on for most of the time. It can act as a large window to any real or fantasy world location with a proper impression of depth, real time day/night cycle if you want and proper ambient sound system boosting the immersion. You could download different locations or design your own. Movies or games could come with some bonus views, like a view from Saurons tower :)

It could show a view into some weird alien world or a view from a penthouse skyscraper in New York or anything in between, how awesome would that be?!

Of course it's also a stunning ultimate display for any movie or game content as well.

I'd want that :)

She would just think of that as a big tv.

Anyway I stole the idea for augumented eyes from Deus Ex. I'll have them automatically translate text or something. Though most of the presentation will probably about how you have to cut out your eyes first. That'll be a crowd pleaser. My classmates love that sort of thing. My teacher probably not so much. I bet she will tell me i'm not serious enough. Again. She's got rather little imagination for a Japanese...

Btw I came across this rather cool video about prostetics while searching
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/27/the-eyeborg-documentary-compares-real-life-augments-with-deus-ex/

Enough crazy ideas: Chindōgu.
Probably hard to sell, but if you manage to do that you can sell anything!

particulary like this one:
3756299_orig.jpg

Back