Halo Anniversary

There should be no reason why the shields should be able to recharge whilst in AL (that is, towards the end of a full usage cycle). The fusion pack in the armour has enough to handle as it is... *shrug* To that end, I think we'd see less spamming during regular combat if they nixed that particular bonus.

Shields recharge while in AL?! I thought bungie said that wasn't the case, at least around beta time. (Don't play CMP in Halo enough to realize this).

Shields recharge while in AL?! I thought bungie said that wasn't the case, at least around beta time. (Don't play CMP in Halo enough to realize this).

What happens is that someone with AL gets shot up a bunch (or gets run over by an errant banshee...but I digress), so a couple seconds can pass. He might have the reflexes upon sighting another enemy to go into AL for the full cycle at which point the shields can start recharging whilst in AL.

I think the level I want to see the most in CEA is the second mission 'Halo'. It looked beautiful for an Xbox game with its massive environments. Foliage galore? ;)

Hard to believe it's been 10 years. I was a freshman in high school XD

I remember first playing Halo on a demo unit in December of 2001 and not giving a rat's ass. 10 years later, I'm an FPS-head and I have a good time playing the PC versions of the first and second Halo titles. Now if only MS would release 3, ODST, and Reach on the PC!

I guess there have been some new videos posted on Waypoint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41JYwlBNMgI

Also Kinect features have been revealed.

Three specific features were announced for integration in Halo: Anniversary: Analyze Mode, The Library and Voice Commands.

Voice Commands - Using voice-commands, you'll be able to reload your weapon, throw grenades, switch between Classic and Remastered graphics and more, all using only your voice.

Analyze Mode - Analyze Mode essentially lets you scan items during singleplayer into what 343i has dubbed the Library (different library, folks). Currently various vehicles, characters, enemies and weapons are confirmed. The feature is engaged by saying the word "scan" while training your reticule on an item. Your Library index will grow in collectible-style fashion as you analyze more content.

The Library
- The aforementioned Library is an index where detailed item info can be stored, searched and read. You'll access the content via gesture controls.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/120/1200549p1.html

So does that mean if I put the crosshairs on Al and say "scan" he'll be in there too? :p

On a nostalgic note, Halo anniversary makes me think of all the awesome lan parties we used to have after work.

Co-op teamkilling. It's a time honored tradition. :LOL:

It would be cool if the Library was like a "big game" trophy room.

Back