Halo Anniversary

Yeah, I got the bandana skull that day I was in your party. Some of those levels are more fun with infinite ammo.

I need to do a Terminal run on 343 Guilty Spark and the Library, so I'll try to memorize the path(s) better. My problem on the Library level is that if I run too far ahead, I end up getting surrounded by Flood (and getting owned), and hanging back to kill them all first causes me to run out of time.

:) The terminal on 343 is at the last elevator, just hop off the elevator onto the doorway structure.

hm... saw this on GAF:

Ec8lY.png

"wakeupjohn" seems to work. I wondered what else was in there (on waypoint). Gonna have to look up those terminal codes to see what they say.

edit: gaf already did it

343GS
HALO4
SPARK
FLOOD
EARTH
DEMON
RINGS
ARRAY
HUMAN
HAVEN

Finally finished my legendary run. Getting the last banshee on Two Betrayals was much tougher than I remember it. Was stuck on that part for 3 days. :oops:

The last warthog run was also a pain, with many cheap deaths. I'll have to look at a video walk through on it to see how it's even possible to make it through with a minute left.

Would still like it if 343 and/or Saber would patch the game up to tighten it up a bit.

Edit:

Also the secret extra terminal video was pretty cool. I think they did a great job adding backstory to the game and even used parts from the book.

Lighting in this game is sublime , isn't it ?

Yeah I agree, both the lighting and shadows are done really really well. I remember Corrine Yu making a big deal over lighting and especially shadows in the 2 part video interview last year, so I'm Halo 4 has some nice lighting and shadows.

It is possible to get to the Longsword with 1:00 left. You don't have to be Alstrong. Really. :D

Turn left up the tunnel immediately after the first Sentinel attack. Hang another left, then slalom through the bottom center of next section. Don't bother going to the sides. Don't stop for Foehammer. If you've done everything right, you should get to the barricade with about 1:15-1:20 left, which should be enough time to kill the Flood/Covenant in your path on your way yo the Longsword.

You don't need to kill anything on the last path, just go slightly outside the column once you exit the warthog. :p But yeah, I'd say 1:15-1:20 is about right if you don't miss a beat. :)

Back