GTA V announced [2011] , [2021-11-11]

How else are they going to get to 200 million copies sold, hello!!

I am dubious about how many PS5/Xbox Series copies they will sell. The original versions did run poorly and the game was still kind of fresh when it launched for last gen and it introduced first person mode. Unless Rockstar add some spectacular new features to GTA V I just can't see it selling that well.

I am dubious about how many PS5/Xbox Series copies they will sell. The original versions did run poorly and the game was still kind of fresh when it launched for last gen and it introduced first person mode. Unless Rockstar add some spectacular new features to GTA V I just can't see it selling that well.

Psvr2 mode believe

Psvr2 mode believe

That sounds cool in theory and vehicles will work well but moving around a 3D space on foot is still an awkward experience in almost all games. I hate teleporting and I also hate the disconnect of walking/moving in VR without actually walking/moving.

I have no problem with it, but yes it's an issue for a lot of people playing vr. maybe a 3d rudder could help somehow in your case ?

Mate its regularly the number 1 selling game monthly in some countries in europe, even though everyone who wants it must already have it (well you would think)

They realize they can be like Nintendo, instead of creating new games just make the game last long enough with incremental updates and rely on new new gamers instead.

Having said that, they have a pretty good rep for making updates count.

Mate its regularly the number 1 selling game monthly in some countries in europe, even though everyone who wants it must already have it (well you would think)
And part of the reason GTA V appears and disappears in sales charts so sporadically is become the game is often bundled cheap with GTA $$$ codes and it's cheaper to buy the game bundled with these codes than buy the codes directly.

In other words, buy GTA V for the 3rd time if you want to stay competitive in online play.

I think it's embarrassing of RockStar that they did not overhaul the graphics of GTA V. They take a lot of money and it still looks like it did in 2013/2014 and even then there was a lot of potential for improvement. In games such as World of Warships, World of Tanks etc. the visuals are upgraded. If World of Warships looked like in 2013 I wouldn't have started playing it either.

Back