Grand Raid Offroad coming to Xbox 360

I heard this game will be multi console, any truth to that?
In any light, It will be interesting to see how the final version compares to motorstorm. (I say final, becuase the game seems to be getting better with time)

off2812.jpg
Very nice, it must be a new genre ... the main objective: place cars into a desert without leaving any trails ...

ChryZ said:
Very nice, it must be a new genre ... the main objective: place cars into a desert without leaving any trails ...

And floating on sand!! I mean those cars must use a super-new super-light organic fibre construct, they're not moving a grain of sand!! ;)

Lazy8s said:
Motion trails are the blurring done in current generation games, and they've been in practice since before PS2. Higher quality temporal AA can have a game sampling from very fast framerates and would be intensive.
Nope, none of the effects we're seeing on PS3/XB360 titles are motion trails. It's actually image space motion blurring, something that offline renderers offer as a high speed compromise so that the scene doesn't have to be rendered multiple times.

PGR3 doesn't have too good of an implementation, because object outlines often don't get blurred if they're moving at a different image space speed than the background. I've seen this in the trees.

The project offset trailers have very good motion blur. It most definately is not motion trails.

Back