GameSpot give Metroid Prime 9.7/10!!!!!!!!

Teasy said:
Thanks for the link CaptainHowdy. But unfortunately Freeloader still isn't out and the release has now been out back many times. It might not even be out this year :(

Although I am tempted by this offer:

http://www.goblindirect.com/MainContent/prodDetail.asp?prodID=1174&productCat=GameCube

Its a Platinum US GameCube, stepdown converter, memory card, Metroid Prime, Controller and VA leads for £169 ($266). I wish I could afford that.. maybe if I sold my PAL cube I could afford the US one... hmmmm

Why don't you just mod your GCN? It's pretty simple. You could even have it done for you for a low fee.

well at least you guy's are (amazingly) through in the CL

Yeah that was some night :)

Why don't you just mod your GCN? It's pretty simple. You could even have it done for you for a low fee.

AFAIK PAL GC's can't be modded.. or not so far anyway. I know that the NTSC cubes can be modded from Jap to U.S and U.S to Jap, but I heard that's because those consoles have both the Jap and U.S BIOS built in, there basically identical consoles just wired slightly differently to use one BIOS or the other. But PAL cubes are actually quite different, only on PAL BIOS.

Back