FREE Games List [2022+]

Get Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for Free
A new Giveaway from Ubisoft gives everyone the chance to score a free copy of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. This is fulfilled through the Ubisoft Store, so it requires a Ubisoft account. That is the only prerequisite, and the game is yours to keep as long as you snag it by December 6th.

Get Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for Free
A new Giveaway from Ubisoft gives everyone the chance to score a free copy of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. This is fulfilled through the Ubisoft Store, so it requires a Ubisoft account. That is the only prerequisite, and the game is yours to keep as long as you snag it by December 6th.

Terrible game, I remember starting the game and accidentally wandering into an enemy camp I was "underleveled" for, and I ended up wiping the entire camp before figuring out was going on because the enemy camp system hadn't even but tutorialized yet.

Maybe worth a download for free though because it's the last "Virtual tourism" entry into AC made, and wandering around Victorian London was fun in it's own way.

Terrible game, I remember starting the game and accidentally wandering into an enemy camp I was "underleveled" for, and I ended up wiping the entire camp before figuring out was going on because the enemy camp system hadn't even but tutorialized yet.

Maybe worth a download for free though because it's the last "Virtual tourism" entry into AC made, and wandering around Victorian London was fun in it's own way.

Personally I thought it was a great game and a brilliant realisation of Victorian London.

To quote Python "And now for something completely different" or maybe not :
Attack on Titan fans, here is something for you today. YouTube’s ‘Swammy’ has shared a new free Attack on Titan fan game that you can download and play.

This free fan-made Attack on Titan game is powered by Unreal Engine 5. However, since this is coming from one person, you should temper your visual expectations. This isn’t a UE5 graphical powerhouse.

Destiny 2: Legacy Collection is Free on The Epic Games Store

The Destiny 2: Legacy Collection is now available to grab up until 20 December. The package is a somewhat new instalment in the series and comes packed with a range of Destiny 2 expansions. You’ll get access to the base game as well as The Witch Queen, Beyond Light and Shadowkeep. The only expansion not included in the Destiny 2: Legacy Collection is this year’s Lightfall content. So as it stands, the pack is quite a bargain considering it is free. Keep in mind that while the Destiny 2: Legacy Collection comes with quite a lot of content, there’s a lot you won’t be able to access without extra purchases. Dungeon content will be locked without purchasable keys and you won’t be able to go back and play any of the past twelve seasonal content drops. That content won’t return.

These 3 expansions are in the legacy collection
1702562620518.png

Last edited:
Destiny 2: Legacy Collection is Free on The Epic Games Store

The Destiny 2: Legacy Collection is now available to grab up until 20 December. The package is a somewhat new instalment in the series and comes packed with a range of Destiny 2 expansions. You’ll get access to the base game as well as The Witch Queen, Beyond Light and Shadowkeep. The only expansion not included in the Destiny 2: Legacy Collection is this year’s Lightfall content. So as it stands, the pack is quite a bargain considering it is free. Keep in mind that while the Destiny 2: Legacy Collection comes with quite a lot of content, there’s a lot you won’t be able to access without extra purchases. Dungeon content will be locked without purchasable keys and you won’t be able to go back and play any of the past twelve seasonal content drops. That content won’t return.
Pretty much a dealbreaker for me. I cant stand the feeling of playing a game and having loads of content locked off unless I pay more. One of several reasons I basically just dont do F2P games in general. It'd be different if there was a way to just buy a Destiny 2: Complete Edition, but that's not their business model, as they want to extract at least $40-50 from everybody at least once a year, which is absurd. Cant imagine how expensive this game has been for people keeping up with it from Day 1.

I'd probably have boarded the Destiny train if they'd simply made Destiny 3 instead of trying to extend Destiny 2 indefinitely with all the major downsides this entails. Love sci fi, love shooters, love loot RPG's, but I just cant do it with Destiny because of the way Bungie have approached monetizing it. I still think 'vaulting' content might be one of the most ridiculous, anti-consumer practices I've ever seen and I cant believe they've gotten away with it.

Get Lost Ruins for Free
The Winter Sale on GOG.com* rolls on, and the store now features another giveaway, as everyone is now entitled to a free copy of Lost Ruins. This Windows, macOS, and Linux survival platformer is for keeps as long as you snag it in time.
Lost Ruins is a 2D side-scrolling survival action game, where you play as a young girl that has awoken in a strange and foreign place without her memories. Explore a dark and dangerous world, battle hideous monsters, and topple incredible bosses.

A young girl wakes up in a dimly lit dungeon without any of her memories. Surrounded by horrible, bloodthirsty monsters, she is rescued by a mysterious magician, Beatrice. With Beatrice’s help, the girl goes on a perilous journey to find answers and unlock the secrets of the Lost Ruins.

ooh, and I just got a 33% off coupon for any purchase over £11.99 valid until 10th of Jan for claiming the game

Epic: (in more ways than one ;) )
1703540916340.png
The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition is the ultimate way to play the award-winning RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division. Including the base game and all DLC, this remastered masterpiece is the absolute best version of The Outer Worlds.

Back