FREE Games List [2022+]

I missed Outer Worlds...Fffffffffffff.

I missed it because I didn’t realize there was a limit to how many free games you can claim. I took Fallout 3 the day before for no good reason (already have it and beaten it on Steam). When I tried to get Outer Worlds it said I needed to wait 24 hours.

A Celebration of Free Games
This is my Epic Games Store If I paid for more than 5 of these games I'd be surprised I did pay for the 2 NecroVision games they were £0.49 each so were more or less free and borderlands 3 I got with my cpu
1703644349872.png

I missed it because I didn’t realize there was a limit to how many free games you can claim. I took Fallout 3 the day before for no good reason (already have it and beaten it on Steam). When I tried to get Outer Worlds it said I needed to wait 24 hours.
I’ve never experienced that or even heard of it as a possibility and my account is populated only with free games. Did you see that error on clicking the “Get” button? Did you try adding it to your cart, then checking out?

That said, Outer Worlds seems to be making the rounds. Spacer’s Choice was in a Humble Choice a few months ago and the original version was in a different Humble bundle recently. It might pop up on Prime Gaming or in another bundle.

I’ve never experienced that or even heard of it as a possibility and my account is populated only with free games. Did you see that error on clicking the “Get” button? Did you try adding it to your cart, then checking out?

That said, Outer Worlds seems to be making the rounds. Spacer’s Choice was in a Humble Choice a few months ago and the original version was in a different Humble bundle recently. It might pop up on Prime Gaming or in another bundle.

Hmmm weird. Yeah it happened on hitting “Get”. Error disappeared with the new free game. Sucks if it was a bug.

Lacuna: A Sci-fi Noir Adventure is free at GOG for another 41hrs.

Cursed to Golf is today’s EGS freebie.

Oniken: Unstoppable Edition is an IndieGala freebie. You claim it to add it to your library and get a DRM-free download (that’s only flagged by four of VirusTotal’s scanners—slightly tongue in cheek, but I don’t think it was flagged by the big boys). It’s an early JoyMasher game (Odallus, Blazing Chrome, Vengeful Guardian Moonrider, all 8- and 16-bit sidescroller action homages).

Now I’m getting a “Sorry, you are visiting our service too frequently, please try again later” message. Who knew Cat Quest would flood EGS? It happened on the game page, on clicking Get, even on the sign in page.

Edit: That was via the website. It logged me out and had me do captchas to get back in. Just dreadful. ;)

Last edited:
Is that a remake of the original saints row afaik saints row 1 never came to pc
It’s a new game with an old name.

Supposedly someone found the remaining EGS freebies (I got this from the QT3 Bargain Thread):

12: Saints Row Reboot
13: Ghostrunner
14: Escape Academy
15: 20 Minutes Til Dawn
16: A Plagues Tale: Innocence
17: Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy

Last year was supposed to bring Humankind and that didn’t happen, so grain of salt. (Also, in this economy?)

It’s a new game with an old name.

Supposedly someone found the remaining EGS freebies (I got this from the QT3 Bargain Thread):

12: Saints Row Reboot
13: Ghostrunner
14: Escape Academy
15: 20 Minutes Til Dawn
16: A Plagues Tale: Innocence
17: Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy

Last year was supposed to bring Humankind and that didn’t happen, so grain of salt. (Also, in this economy?)

If that's true then that's a heck of a line up. Especially the last one which I've really fancied for a while.

Damm, I just bought Guardians of the Galaxy when it was on sale on steam :(
That’s the one that sounds too good to be true because I don’t think it’s been bundled before. Saints Row wasn’t, either, so there’s hope.

I’m right there with you on the feelsbad train, because posting about Saints Row then forgetting to claim it is real.

Back