Formula 1 - 2013 Season

There's always an excuse when it's about Hamilton, isn't there?
Didn't know Mercedes is still using years old chassis, thought that wouldn't be legal by this seasons rules either :rolleyes:

What excuse lol?

Hamilton has gone to a new team and outqualified his teammate by half a second and nearly a second. He's outraced him twice.

Nobody is making excuses for Hamilton - he's so clearly superior to his team-mate it's not even debatable.

I never heard Hamilton telling anyone that? Maybe you were confused about Vettel crying to RBR to get Webber out of the way?

I never heard Hamilton telling anyone that? Maybe you were confused about Vettel crying to RBR to get Webber out of the way?

Rosberg asked if he can pass Hamilton, team told him he can't.

And again just now, Rosberg complains that this is too slow and team tells him to drop back even more.

Fresh tyres let Massa past Grosjean easily, too.

So basically, Hamilton didn't tell the team to keep him behind.

Let's compare this to what Vettel did an hour ago shall we?

No, Hamilton didn't perhaps ask for it, but Rosberg would have passed him without team forbidding it.

I never said Vettels whining was acceptable.

You were the one who claimed Hamilton always had an excuse? Nobody is making excuses for Hamilton and nobody ever has.

Hamilton doesn't fucking need excuses basically.

Vettel earning the victory by racing and fighting. Hamilton getting gift podiums :LOL:
I guess good for him. Now perhaps he can challenge Vettel for the title.

:)

You were the one who claimed Hamilton always had an excuse? Nobody is making excuses for Hamilton and nobody ever has.

No, I claimed that there's always an excuse when reality doesn't agree with what's being claimed on the forums, in this case your claim of "Hamilton schooling Rosberg" and when it was proven not to be true you said it's because Rosberg had been driving in the team for years already.
In reality Rosberg would have been past Hamilton ages ago had the team not forbidden it.

No, I claimed that there's always an excuse when reality doesn't agree with what's being claimed on the forums, in this case your claim of "Hamilton schooling Rosberg" and when it was proven not to be true you said it's because Rosberg had been driving in the team for years already.
In reality Rosberg would have been past Hamilton ages ago had the team not forbidden it.

In reality I made that claim long before Hamilton's problem in this race was an issue.

Fact is, Hamilton has gone to a new team and completely blown away an extremely competent racer in Rosberg.

Nobody who actually had a clue about F1 could have been surprised by this. I told you it would happen because *Hamilton is in a different league*.

You made the claim when Rosberg had been right behind Hamilton for ages and possibly had already once passed him (on wrong DRS zone though, allowing Hamilton to retake it on the next DRS zone), didn't check at what exact time the pass happened.

There's bound to be some serious tension at Red Bull & Mercedes in the race aftermath, Webber basically telling Vettel to f off and Rosberg saying in radio "I'll remember this one"

Don't you think that Hamilton actually being ahead of Rosberg is enough?

WTF else is he supposed to do? This is his second race for the team. What other drivers have done this to their teammates?

If he had completely blown rosberg away he wouldn't have needed team orders to stay in front.

Hamilton is a competent driver, but I don't think he's significantly better (or worse) than any of the top drivers (Alonso, Vettel, Raikkonen and even a few others)

Good race. Nice overtake from Vettel against Webber. Lol at Hamilton driving into wrong box, proves again that he is not the smartest out there. Kimi ok-ish, bad luck that he had a 3.5s box stop which puts him behind Hulkenberg. Alonso...no comment.

Good race. Nice overtake from Vettel against Webber. Lol at Hamilton driving into wrong box, proves again that he is not the smartest out there. Kimi ok-ish, bad luck that he had a 3.5s box stop which puts him behind Hulkenberg. Alonso...no comment.

That 3.5 sec was actually the BEST stop for him, first was around 6-6,5 sec, second 4-4,5sec

jimbo75 for your words of him "schooling" Rosberg, no, it's not enough, and even if it could be considered being enough, it's not when it's happening only because the team says so and not because Rosberg wouldn't have the pace to pass him.

If he had completely blown rosberg away he wouldn't have needed team orders to stay in front.

I'm sure even a first time F1 watcher could tell that Hamilton was nursing a problem. Were Mercedes right to keep Rosberg behind? No.

Hamilton is a competent driver, but I don't think he's significantly better (or worse) than any of the top drivers (Alonso, Vettel, Raikkonen and even a few others)

Hamilton is as good as Alonso and better than Vettel. Please don't embarrass yourself by mentioning Raikkonen in the company of those three. Vettel is improving every year and will be as good as Ham and Alonso, if not already.

Back