Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Indeed, Hamilton was on hards and in the middle of a long run, Perez and Vettel's lap were on softs, Kimi's on mediums (supposedly 0.8 seconds slower than the softs - doesn't take a genius to work out the hards will be slower still)

It's shaping up to be a close season again actually. I had really feared a repeat of 2011 but hopefully we'll avoid that.

Looks like Kovalainen might stay in F1 after all, even though the team isn't anything too fancy.
According to Teknikens Världs F1-blog, Rielden employee has delivered radioset for Kovalainen to Marussia. Rielden supplies all radio systems to Marussia.

Earlier Marussia and their supposed second driver, Luiz Razia got into disagreement, apparently the money he was supposed to bring with him wasn't anywhere to be seen after all.

http://f1blogg.teknikensvarld.se/2013/02/27/vilt-rykte/#

No one seems concerned by it though, I guess they are.hoping Mercedes went for a glory low fuel run. However Anderson said that no other team had come close even with a fuel corrected time before lunch

Yeah I know, but his time was still 1.2 seconds faster than his pole time at Barcelona last year (and he was excluded because of low fuel), and 2.3 seconds faster than Rosberg's qualifying time. This car is fast.

Back