Formal complaint on moderator behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jvd said:
chaphack said:
Like i said tits for tats. If you want talk 6Ghz Tejas then talk 6Ghz Tejas. Xbotz blah blah blah...silly. Again tit for tat, your topic deserves to be locked.

Sorry. Go stand in a corner and think through it, think about your true intentions, think about whether what you did was right, think about how much better the topic could go if certain things were not done.
Chap I'm quite able to defend myself . Although I don't believe I really have to . So please don't post more flame food .

I just think some of them are unfair. So someguy starts an incitory title, he is all cool and fine, and when i speaketh skepticism agiasnt Sony, CHAP IS THE FLAMING TROLL... :LOL:

so JVD, u said it yourself, for every time u warn someone, it's 10 times u warn chap.... that makes for A WHOLE LOT of warnings...
then u also say that u dont want extra workbecause u are so busy... wouldn't it be MUCH easier to do what many people here have been dreaming about?

and name me those 5 people who are comparable to chap, because in all honesty i cant think of anyone apart from Deadmeat, Rockman (or whoever he is) and a few others...

oh then u have querty2000 or whatever his name is, but he's just a kid who doesnt know what he's talking about and in no way comparable to the annoyingly frustrating Chap

Before I post this, I was actually thinking of sending this through PM, but since there's already a topic for it, I'll also post it here.

jvd:

I didn't mean to offend you, but you did say "Why create more work for myself Phil." I moderate and maintain multiple sites - and while doing so, I am aware that time is needed to do so. What I ment is, if it's really about "not creating more work for yourself", then why have you taken the task upon you in the first place?

With all do respect I do moderate.

Yeah, you really had a strong presents over the past few weeks... Sonic too by the way. ;)

Back on topic:

chaphack said:
And yes Grall, i did tried to piss on your topic, because it was sucky from the start. If you had used a more humble title, i would have been less hostile. Tit for Tat they saith.

Should this immature behaviour be tolerated? I don't care what the title was about - we've had a few of these topics with similar provocative titles and even content - did all of them derail? No? Go figure out why... [answer: because no one used the excuse "it was sucky from the start, so I thought I'd try to piss on the topic"]

Anyway, I'm done posting in this topic. I think the obvious things are obvious enough already.

chaphack said:
Just lock this topic mod, couldnt be bothered to waste more time with those "clever" and "decent" posters around.

Why don't you go piss on this thread too until you get your way through? o_O

And yes Grall, i did tried to piss on your topic, because it was sucky from the start.

So much for your accusation of 'blatant incitement', eh? You readily and openly admit to what basically amounts to sabotage, this is in my opinion reason enough to toss you out on your butt, buddy. Buh-bye and never come back again, and all that. (Not that I really believe that will actually HAPPEN though... JvD, surprise me! Please! :LOL:)

You might not be aware of this since you probably skipped through them when you registred, but I'm pretty sure that deliberate pissing on threads is forbidden in the forum rules.

Maybe now JvD will believe me when I say nobody had a problem with the title of my thread until you came along and MADE it a problem.

If you had used a more humble title, i would have been less hostile. Tit for Tat they saith.

YOU don't decide what titles I put on my threads!

Tit for tat my ass! I wasn't attacking ANYONE, you had NO RIGHT to go piss on my thread and ruin it for me and everybody else. You're a friggin brat, and you plain shouldn't be here, that's clear.

*G*

I agree with Grall 100%.

There was nothing wrong with the topic title, infact there was GOOD discusion within the topic that more than made up for a "bad" title to begin with.

Noone but Chap freaked out, and if it were that much of an issue I'm sure the moderators have the ability to change topic titles. Or tell the author to change it.

If people go nuts in a thread than just delete just the persons reply, no need to kill a perfectly good post.

Whatever you said. I didnt sabotage anything, i just gave back in return what you delivered. This thread is obviously a kweller one, no reason for me to "piss" over a guy's concern on the "unfairness" of some treatment.

Yawn..., getting me ban over something that was not even started by me. Do surprise me more, your Sony skeptics is here to stay otherwise. Love me or hate me, Chap be here with a different view. :LOL:

and if it were that much of an issue I'm sure the moderators have the ability to change topic titles. Or tell the author to change it.

I agree. Too bad Grall didnt heed the early advice of another member regarding the inappropriate title. :cry:

oh then u have querty2000 or whatever his name is, but he's just a kid who doesnt know what he's talking about and in no way comparable to the annoyingly frustrating Chap

Lol querty ;)

I like him, he doesn't know what he's talking about and just wants to learn.

However Rockman is the biggest Nintendo fanboy I have seen, he needs to go, remember his argument about DC being more powerfull than ps2 because it uses defered rendering? LMAO.

Listen folks . Its a done deal. The topic is locked. Because it was flamed . The subject heading gave it all the reason to be flamed. Thats it. Locked. I will not change my mind . I know that I'm right for locking it.

I know exactly who is childish on this site. I know all the people who instigate chap , who reply to him in ways worse than he had posted. I have sent all the names higher up. One person was already taken care of. There will be more. I do as much as I can but as I said sonic and I both have jobs. We both work full time (I got a job last week) In sept i will be going to graduate school . So I will not have time to weed through 10 or so posts that some of you posted that flame the thread. So that you can contiune posting in it . You either flame or you don't . You don't flame the thread stays open . You flame it closes. Simple as that. If you do not like it go to the ign boards.

chaphack said:
Whatever you said. I didnt sabotage anything, i just gave back in return what you delivered.
Yawn..., getting me ban over something that was not even started by me.

Dude, you live in what is called 'denial'. Of course it was started by you, do you see anyone misbehaving in that thread? No, of course not. My thread was aimed at people that seriously believe XB2 would come with a 6GHz CPU, I didn't mention you, the thread wasn't mentioning anything Sony, nor anything Cell, yet you still take it upon yourself to come stomping through like an elephant in a china shop because you didn't like the title. Well who held a gun up to your head and forced you to ruin everything, huh? If you didn't like it, DON'T POST IN IT.

I don't want to hear any lame excuses about answering in the same tone etc, I never mentioned you by name or even in passing so how can you respond in the same tone huh?!

*G*

yeay yeay yeay, say what you want. The intentions were already there, the intentions to incite a certain community.

Now i wonder what will happen if i started a topic like say, for an example, an imaginary one, PSFOOLS, all yeah hear the latest that CELL will not cut it till mid 2007!!!, of course the innards of the topic just plainly deals with Sony announcing production problems with their 65nm CELL(as i said imaginary topic on an imaginary situation! :LOL: ). Of course i might add a few snide remarks like say, haha i told you so, some of you are kidding yourself if you think the overhyped Cell will be all out to kick some ass.

I wonder what replies i am going to get... :oops:

Why isnt this locked yet?

ANYWAY, i dont see why Grall has to be so wammy over this issue.

So you made a mistake and paid for it. If you are still interested in 6Ghz Tejas and Wattages, go start another topic, this time with a more subtle and appropriate title. Just learn from your wrong and that maketh a better man, as my mom would say. I am sure the other good fellows of B3D are very willing to discuss again.

I had my topics locked before(latest being the 98% one cause somefew dudes went OT with it..... :? ). Why the Waaaambulance over it? :oops:

Grall

Why distract from what could be a good point in your first post with words like XBot?.. and in the title not less. When you post a topic with XBot in the title the thread might as well be DOA AFAICS.

Why couldn't you just have use a title like:

"Anyone expecting XBox 2 to have 6ghz CPU: read this".

Had you done that the thread would have ended up a useful one.

chaphack said:
yeay yeay yeay, say what you want. The intentions were already there, the intentions to incite a certain community.

Like I said. Denial.

You see what you want to see I guess. There was no reason for you to let yourself be incited by something that was never meant to incite you and then go and ruin everything and on top of it all try to pin the blame on me.

You are responsible for your OWN actions. It was you who started the riot, you were the only one participating in it. The blame rests at your feet. You were the one in error, not me. YOU take the blame, it was all your doing.

Now i wonder what will happen if i started a topic like say, for an example, an imaginary one, PSFOOLS, all yeah hear the latest that CELL will not cut it till mid 2007!!!

Difference is, my topic was not entirely made up, like your example above, it was based on fact, reason and logical arguments.

Your posts on the other hand are frequently built on nothing but emotions and the strangely misguided, percieved need to defend a (rather large and bloated might be added) hunk of black plastic at all costs. It feels superfluous to actually have to say this, but dude, it's just a GAMES CONSOLE. It's not your girlfriend whose honor you are bound to uphold in battle, that's not the way we're supposed to behave around here.

Are you just too young and/or immature to realize that, I wonder? Don't you see yourself you're behaving like quite the silly little child here?

Why isnt this locked yet?

Shut up, quit trying to derail the discussion on purpose.
You might as well be asking why you aren't banned yet.

*G*

Lets play the blame game! yawn....you made a boo-boo, lets just live with it.

Difference is, my topic was not entirely made up, like your example above, it was based on fact, reason and logical arguments.

Like i said, imaginery topic on an imaginey situation. Anything is possible. If something Sony happens and i play Grall and pull a few inciteful remarks....lemme guess WHY ISNT CHAP BANNED YET!!! :LOL:

Your posts on the other hand are frequently built on nothing but emotions and the strangely misguided, percieved need to defend a (rather large and bloated might be added) hunk of black plastic at all costs. It feels superfluous to actually have to say this, but dude, it's just a GAMES CONSOLE. It's not your girlfriend whose honor you are bound to uphold in battle, that's not the way we're supposed to behave around here.
yawn...tell that to yourself.

Cause the last i recall, i wasnt the one who flared up over black boxes, or did a quick wrongful accusation or wammmy over locked topics. All i wanted was to have another view from the forums norm, skeptical or perssimistic or whatever. The force needs balance, yin and yang, reap what you sow! :LOL:

yawn...let this rest kid, ok? As the mods have spoken, Dave will be getting JVD PMs i expect. Let the boss handle it.

Man, this board seems to have gotten worse since mods were added.

Ideally mods should be completely impartial, and anonymous so people can't get personal gripes with them.

I've noticed jvd in particular showing almost an "ownership" to this board, which IMHO just isn't right. The purpose of a board like this is for discussion and comment, and flame wars are part of the fun. It's only when things get extreme mods should step in. I've noticed a few things which have irked me a little, like splitting up a thread for no apparent reason, or "official" threads which seems a bit whack to me.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

jvd are you serious?? chaphack has been acting like a little teachers pet, hiding behind the teacher, trying to instigate things by throwing rude comments and acting like a little brat.

While all you do is ignore this and act like grall is the bad guy.

This has happend to me before when I was in elementary and you know what happend to the pet? I beat him up plain and simple because he deserved it.

Chap is childish and needs to be silenced. Apparently he just causes problems on this board and gets away with it while you try to justify to yourself punishing others who hes started problems with. Wouldnt it be easier to get rid of the trouble maker?

*i dont know the history of this situation, and this post is based on what ive seen in this thread*

chaphack said:
Lets play the blame game! yawn....you made a boo-boo, lets just live with it.

Sorry but no, it was you who made the boo-boo. Everything was fine until you started mouthing off. You can't blame others for your OWN actions!

*G*

Chris123234 said:
jvd are you serious?? chaphack has been acting like a little teachers pet, hiding behind the teacher, trying to instigate things by throwing rude comments and acting like a little brat.

While all you do is ignore this and act like grall is the bad guy.

This has happend to me before when I was in elementary and you know what happend to the pet? I beat him up plain and simple because he deserved it.

Chap is childish and needs to be silenced. Apparently he just causes problems on this board and gets away with it while you try to justify to yourself punishing others who hes started problems with. Wouldnt it be easier to get rid of the trouble maker?

*i dont know the history of this situation, and this post is based on what ive seen in this thread*

its funny because up until recently it was grall that was hiding behind me and I would yell at chap. Don't make things up in your head to make you seem right. Read all my posts in chaps threads and response to chap and see if i treat him like a pet . Then look at gralls and how i repsond to him. For every 1 time i call grall out I call chap out 20 times more. So like i said . If you don't know what your talking about please do not talk. Causes less problems .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back