Final Fantasy XIII [PS3, X360]

Agito XIII is definitely coming to PSP, and it's being tailored to the Monster Hunter crowd in Japan.

Good info in regards to FFXIII, from a recent Famitsu, apparently. Covers a little bit of the story, but its main focus is on the battle system. Demo will reportedly be included in the Advent Children Complete "First Print Normal Edition" and "First Print Normal Edition" PS3 Bundle. That's an interesting bundle. Especially if they time it with the rumoured price drop.

EDIT

I should note, the Advent Children BD and associated editions and PS3 bundles is in regards to Japan only, at the moment. No word on details for other territories that I'm aware of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good info in regards to FFXIII, from a recent Famitsu, apparently. Covers a little bit of the story, but its main focus is on the battle system. Demo will reportedly be included in the Advent Children Complete "First Print Normal Edition" and "First Print Normal Edition" PS3 Bundle. That's an interesting bundle. Especially if they time it with the rumoured price drop.

EDIT

I should note, the Advent Children BD and associated editions and PS3 bundles is in regards to Japan only, at the moment. No word on details for other territories that I'm aware of.

I already have a PS3 but my god I will grab that bundle for sure! I badly miss my PS3 :(

Thanks for the links mate! Freaking awesome I just cant wait !!

I wonder if that PS3 bundle they will be releasing will be a slimmed down version of the PS3 or not. I mean havent they completed the shrinks for all their components for the PS3?

Slimmed down as in a PSThree?

Doubt it. From what I could see the fan is quite massive and the main reason why the PS3 is so fat.

I wonder if that PS3 bundle they will be releasing will be a slimmed down version of the PS3 or not. I mean havent they completed the shrinks for all their components for the PS3?

From reading some of the threads about process shrinks etc I think that's still a few years away, it took 4 process shrinks over the course of 4-5 years to get a combined PS2 chip, the PS3's just been through 1 round of shrinks. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a slim PS3 until sometime in 2011.

Release date is set at April 16th, in Japan. Available at Play-Asia for pre-order for $69.90 USD (First Print Normal Edition). Shipping isn't too bad, unless you want tracking, in which case it jumps from about ~$5 USD to ~$20 USD. Amazon.jp has the placeholder but no pre-order available yet (only notification). Haven't checked any other shops yet.

The PS3 bundle includes a "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3 with a logo (silk-screened?) on the front. I don't recognize the logo (reportedly the "Cloud Wolf" logo).

A rough Google translations of the Famitsu article.

Release date is set at April 16th, in Japan. Available at Play-Asia for pre-order for $69.90 USD (First Print Normal Edition). Shipping isn't too bad, unless you want tracking, in which case it jumps from about ~$5 USD to ~$20 USD. Amazon.jp has the placeholder but no pre-order available yet (only notification). Haven't checked any other shops yet.

The PS3 bundle includes a "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3 with a logo (silk-screened?) on the front. I don't recognize the logo (reportedly the "Cloud Wolf" logo).

I am so interested in that PS3 bundle!!!!!!!! Thanks for the info mate!!! But the problem is I wonder if that PS3 will be region locked? PS3s usually arent right? And it seems those discs with the content will be pure Japanese with no English subs at all huh? :( But still I wash hoping for a bit more cooler artwork on the PS3 than just the wolf logo.

The wolf logo is recognizable only if you watched the Advent Children Movie

Back