Fighting EX Layer by Arika (Street Fighter EX developers)

This game is already on sale!

I would like it to receive a massive support, since it's a good game and it's been lovingly created by the devs just for the fans! Remember that this all started as an April fools' joke: the devs had to do some tests in UE4 and used the concept and some characters from their old game (Street Fighter EX), but eventually created a game, since the trailer received so much acclaim...

It's a little studio without a high budget, but they managed to recover many characters and they are planning to add more if sales go well.

This video is a bit old, but it's an overall review of the story of the game, the gameplay and the Gougi system:

Last edited:
This game is already on sale!

I would like it to receive a massive support, since it's a good game and it's been lovingly created by the devs just for the fans! Remember that this all started as an April fools' joke: the devs had to do some tests in UE4 and used the concept and some characters from their old game (Street Fighter EX), but eventually created a game, since the trailer received so much acclaim...

It's a little studio without a high budget, but they managed to recover many characters and they are planning to add more if sales go well.

This video is a bit old, but it's an overall review of the story of the game, the gameplay and the Gougi system:
for which platform is out already? 'Cos I searched for it on Steam and found nothing.

When I tried a little bit of the beta the gameplay made an archaic impression on me. Perhaps I didnt get deep enough into it thats why. It still gave the feeling that it's a game from an older era

Have any of you tried the full game? Beyond the nostalgia do you think this is a worthy addition into the genre?

When I tried a little bit of the beta the gameplay made an archaic impression on me. Perhaps I didnt get deep enough into it thats why. It still gave the feeling that it's a game from an older era

Have any of you tried the full game? Beyond the nostalgia do you think this is a worthy addition into the genre?
Unfortunately, I don't own a PS4, so I can't buy and play this game. :(

Regarding nostalgia and archaicism... Well, I still play old PS1 games and I still think that the EX series was very fun and underrated. When I play a new game, I don't necessarily expect something new regarding gameplay, etc. I only expect to have fun. That's why I have a great tolerance towards games and even play retro very often. :p

This guy has been following this game from the beginning. Maybe you'll find his review useful:

Two new characters (for free in next updates!!). Our beloved Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna:

36950995_459581897838700_6682044444771876864_n.jpg

36943076_459581961172027_2274471880888942592_n.jpg

:)

Pullum and Vulcano coming the end of this month or in September. Also, TERRY BOGARD! Sharon and Area will come next, too.

The amount of love and dedication these guys (a little studio) are putting into this game is amazing! :love:

Back