EA say that PS4 and XB1 are much more powerful than they thought = very High end PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are exclusives about preferences when anyone with good eyesight can see how good something looks? Take away the word "exclusive" and it's just another game. Are you saying that games can't look better than other games and that they have to be nonexclusive identical games in order for someone to say one looks better/worse?:LOL:
Maybe I missed your point, but to me it seems like you were suggesting that the games will determine which platform is capable of better graphics, and that nothing looks as good as Ryse on any platform, including PC. How do you not understand that people will think game A looks better than game B or vice versa? You think Ryse is the best looking game and I disagree. I guess to you I just have bad eyesight and your opinion is fact?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess he means by "the truth", something like Xbox One not being 50% less powerful than PS4, instead it is more similar to PS4 than people think, but not the same power.
Why does one care about some horrible math failure? :LOL:
The xb1 (pre speed bump) is 33% less powerful (alu max throughput).
The ROPs maximum throughput is 50% lower, though I don't believe that the kind of persons that go by that kind of oversimplification care about the difference.
Anyway I share the prognostic of most people here.

Versus threads are still not allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back