DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

man...
driving under sakura tree while wearing custom manga decal...

too bad there's no other game that have awesome decal drawing ability like Forza. The decal in DC only can edit colors :(

Played a little bit with the weather...looks sometimes breathtaking!

But I am annoyed that they have so much extra to pay DLC events...they could have given some of these events for free after releasing a broken product!

Ok, I have to check it out - they could have advertised it ingame that they gave free stuff: I missed it/did not see what is new made free.
Some games offer their first DLCs for free anyway.

But it is good that they give something back to the customer.

Ok, I have to check it out - they could have advertised it ingame that they gave free stuff: I missed it/did not see what is new made free.
Some games offer their first DLCs for free anyway.

But it is good that they give something back to the customer.

In game it looks like they are not free (basket icon), but if you enter PS Store you can download them without paying anything

Ok, I stand correct...after checking in the store, there is actually a lot of free DLC content! Cars and events...I am quite surprised.

It looks ingame as if I have to purchase these events...my fault I never checked directly in the store.

I downloaded it all...good move by the devs and I am happy for some more DC events to play :)

How are the other DLC events Red Line and Elements? Do they have new tracks?

Last edited:
I found the DLC races hard, but understandable perhaps as marketed at those who finished the game of course.

I am interested in Elements at least, because I think that contains events with weather?

I wonder if I am the only one who does all his laps with the motion controls? :p Certainly haven't had the patience or time for getting all the stars though so can't really tell if I am more competitive or less with them, but as someone who normally drives with a wheel controller I certainly enjoy this more.

Back