Actually surprised at the next gen updates, but makes a lot of sense as these games have a really long shelf-life. Also interesting that there is a resolution difference in the 120hz mode but not the RT mode, where you would almost have expected the reverse.

Intresting no RT mode on XSS when you consider resolutions and framerates supported. Makes me wonder if it's memory limitation that's the cause.
May change in future games based on engine updates

Yeah, it's memory limitations.

The game runs a little slower on 8 GB cards at max settings already. So I guess on 8 GB cards, you have to set texture streaming budget to Ultra, and for 6 GB cards on High to get a good experience with Raytracing.

Anything lower than High reduces texture quality drastically and given Series S should have around 3-4 GB allocated as video memory, depending on how much system memory a game is allocating, a good experience with Raytracing is likely not possible with that low amount of RAM.

Oh this is amazing, I was waiting to play the DLCs until this came out but I didn't realise it would have RT and running this fast!

NOICE!

I´ve been playing this a bit more. I have to play it in small dozes at a time, its quite intense :eek:
I looks sooo good. The visuals have a realy cool cartoony he-man-ish vibe to them which really suits the game.

Wonder how much of an impact raytracing will have on the visuals, will you even notice it in a high speed action game like this?

The fact the you blow of chunks of the demons add so much to the feel, and the weak points add to the combat as well.

Downloading it now.

My phone's PlayStation app told me I had no storage space and I was able to delete games from my phone. Never seen that before.

Reflections look quite shallow on PS5 from what I've been able to tell so far.

Back