Complete list of exclusive titles for XBOX360, PS3, and Wii

Calling Ninja Gaiden Sigma an exclusive seems a bit of a stretch, like calling MGS 1 a GC exclusive...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a remake. It contains new graphics and new gameplay. Not completely unlike Resident Evil for Gamecube had.

If that doesn't count as a new game then the list has to be shortened a lot more. :)

It's announced for PC and PS3, so far nothing has been said about whether it's coming to 360 as well.

I can't imagine them being that... dumb so as to not release it on the 360. We know how well the engine runs on it and we know how well Live works. It wouldn't make sense to me.

-Dave

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a remake. It contains new graphics and new gameplay. Not completely unlike Resident Evil for Gamecube had.

If that doesn't count as a new game then the list has to be shortened a lot more. :)
Based on the screens and videos i've seen it doesn't look that much better than NG:B running on the 360 other than the fire effects and it certainly has nothing to do with the RE remake on the Gc which was a complete overhaul.

It isn't a remake of the X360 game, it's a remake of the original XBox game. And it's said to have some gameplay overhaul. Note i didn't ay it will differ exactly as much as the RE remake did, i only said "not completely unlike".

I can't imagine them being that... dumb so as to not release it on the 360. We know how well the engine runs on it and we know how well Live works. It wouldn't make sense to me.

-Dave

It never occurred to you people that the only reason UT 2k7 hasn't been announced for the X360 yet is because Epic wants as much hype as possible on Gears?

It never occurred to you people that the only reason UT 2k7 hasn't been announced for the X360 yet is because Epic wants as much hype as possible on Gears?

I didn't say Epic didn't have a reason to hold off and I didn't say that they won't be releasing it for the 360 and that they don't already plan on doing so. In fact, I think they will. I am just pointing out that I couldn't make sense of them not doing it!

-Dave

Alan Wake is PC too..Please dont tell me you guys are gonna cling to that ridiculous "console exclusive" crap?

well if since this is the console forum and we are discussing consoles... it's not crap as it will never be on another console. :p

Alan Wake is PC too..Please dont tell me you guys are gonna cling to that ridiculous "console exclusive" crap?

You would be suprised how big the console marked is vs the pc gaming marked. "Console exclusive" is imo, allmost as good as a real exclusive, simply because of the small amount of people that can actually run theese next-gen games.

It isn't a remake of the X360 game, it's a remake of the original XBox game. And it's said to have some gameplay overhaul. Note i didn't ay it will differ exactly as much as the RE remake did, i only said "not completely unlike".

I know that,there is no 360 game to speak about anyway.I just said when NG:B is being played on the 360 cause it looks much better on an HDTV,when running on the 360.

Well Wii isn't looking too hot.

Best I saw were Super Mario, Resident Evil (Biohazard), maybe Metroid (not a big fan), and well that's it.

Well Wii isn't looking too hot.

Best I saw were Super Mario, Resident Evil (Biohazard), maybe Metroid (not a big fan), and well that's it.

I hope Nintendo can get some decent third party support for the Wii, otherwise any potential innovation the new controller offers will be relegated to what few excellent Nintendo games put out over the consoles life span. So far things seem like they might be heading in the direction the Cube went with developers like Ubisoft making quick cash titles for the Wii while all of their serious AAA games are released on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

Back