AMD FSR antialiasing discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 90741
  • Start date
I don't care what you care or not for. The question was specifically about the next 4-6 months.
Well, BGIII is in early access, so that's that. And i was rather following my original argument, which was: "which I am looking forward to". Peace.

Well beyond what I've listed - which are what is somewhat interesting to me personally - there are also these: Riders Republic, Rainbow Six Extraction, Back 4 Blood.
And several remasters may hit this year still: Crysis Remastered Trilogy, System Shock, The Witcher 3.
So it's not exactly barren.

You all are forgetting Farming Simulator here, the series sold more than 25 million copies worldwide (well, I am trying to make a joke here, but the sales are real).
Is that on main games alone or is it counting with DLCs?
Regardless, those numbers are crazy! It shows how incredibly successful these niche genres can be.

Compared to what?
Here's a list of studios working with FSR, a bit longer:
AMD-FidelityFXSS-Support-Studios-2-768x313.png
Will be interesting to see if the leaked list contains a valid game and developer support list. Apparently the leaked listing was taken down.

Deathloop, Diablo 2: Resurrected, Guardians Of The Galaxy, GhostWire: Tokyo, Age of Empires 4, Forza Horizon 5, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Halo Infinite, Shadow Warrior 3.
About 1/3 of these I'd expect to get Nv's promotion (GOTG, DL2, SW3) but this shouldn't block them from implementing FSR.
So far NVIDIA is officially sponsoring Battlefield 2042, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bright Memory Infinite, Dying Light 2 and probably Shadow Warrior 3.

Going to be affected by my opinion but which of those titles do you consider quite popular?
Given that the list is correct, in my opinion those are 22 Racing Series, Anno 1800, DOTA2, Baldur's Gate III, Resident Evil Village, Farming Simulator 22.

Farming Sim is very popular on steam (god knows why). As every Anno-title, Anno 1800 is very popular at least in germany (oversears they've been marketed as Dawn of Discovery, I think). DOTA2 - do I need to say more? Baldur's Gate has a huge fanbase, many of which will probably carry over to III. Resident Evil is a very successful franchise as well.

I like my tractors and cultivators...
Last version I've played was 2017, so maybe it's time to upgrade to 2022?

Spintires is still better for me and my craving to drive wired machinery. FS on ST engine would be wonderful.

Spintires is still better for me and my craving to drive wired machinery. FS on ST engine would be wonderful.
I'm playing Snowrunner at the moment. Haven't spent so many hours on a game for awhile, really enjoyable and challenging.

Hmm... AMD saying at Computex that FSR would have been launched today counts as a leak? :D

Lol not the release date. I meant the list of games supporting it on launch date and release window, which were leaked a couple of days ago.

Back