Afrika - TGS 2007 trailer

Yeah. It would have helped in advertising the game!! People would have had a different impression about the software if Sony communicated that to them

I think the fact that the title catches so much attention means that it just might change ...

That's my hopeful guess anyway.

Well I hadn't seen that one - first one that I've seen with the actual gameplay in there. Also has the National Geographic logo.

Wow this really must come to Europe - there does indeed seem to be some translation work involved though, from the looks of it. ;) Nice!

This trailer has really got me interested! I just hope they have lots of environment variation too.
How do make so realistic animations of the animals(Can you mocap a Lion?) ?
Getting the perfect shot can be fun(and frustrating) when the animals show such realistic behaviour. My only problem is that every sitting would require me to put in an hour or two to enjoy it and not rush the photo, which gets a little difficult with job and family n all.

and, yesm Nat Geo logo changes the whole image of the game from a casual kids game to an informative and serious game( in the sense that the photography n all is not just a gimmick but built on a solid facts).

Yeah... I almost hope that National Geographic would start a Wiki for animal kingdom in all languages. Everyone can contribute but NG moderates.

That way, Afrika can key off the entries there for its animal and plant encyclopedia.

Yeah... I almost hope that National Geographic would start a Wiki for animal kingdom in all languages. Everyone can contribute but NG moderates.

That way, Afrika can key off the entries there for its animal and plant encyclopedia.

Bears - Godless killing machines.

Not so sure a wiki would be the best approach.

Just read the review Renegade was able to find. Reads a bit too much like an advertisement, but I'm not familiar with the site, so I can't really say if that's odd or not. Regardless, from the sounds of it, it won't be import friendly if you want to get the most out of the experience, due to the text heavy nature of the data you need to (or should) read up on before a mission.

I'm still highly interested in the title. But I don't think I'll be importing (for the reason stated above). I'm hoping either SCEE or SCEA will pick it up.

I found it intriguing, but if its japanese text only, its a no go for me :(
Hopefully they will bring out an English version atleast....

fuck if this doesn't come out in NA i'm going to shoot some sony execs. ps3 barely has any good games and they hold back one of the few I'm actually interested in. bastards.

AFRIKA.gif

AFRIKA_All_in_one_videoe01.jpg

:rolleyes:WOW !

More at this thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=14483619#post14483619

ps3 barely has any good games and they hold back one of the few I'm actually interested in. bastards.

I saw the latest 10min gameplay video. Dont know if it would ad as a 'good' game to the small list IMO from what was shown. Maybe moderately fun in short playing sessions when there is nothing to do.

Back