Some PS5Pro and Resident Evil 9 thoughts

Oh thats strange, you have similar problems in any other game ?

Not really, RE7 I would guess. I think its the FOV. They released an anti-nausea mod for PC with a FOV slider. I got similar feeling when I tried tomb raider on gamepass, something about how the camera moves. I almost never have problems with fps games.

Reactions: snc
There's numerous reasons as to why fans hate the remakes. Others noticed it besides myself. Just watch the video that this guy called NightCrawler posted on YouTube.

They had cut content. I don't even see the point in mentioning it anymore. Nobody listens.

But RE2 had no B scenario worth a damn. Why charge money for the OST, too? A faithfully redone up game wouldn't have required a fee, because the remake of RE1 was fine. All the music could have been added in, so the additional charge was likely so the composers could gain royalties. And the music ain't in sync anyway.

Not to beat a dead horse here either, 'cause I know users hate that, but the tie-in media they're always doing just flat out sucks. Like having Wesker black. Or Jill looking Spanish. Or how the two Wii shooters they released in the 2000s were like spoofs of the original storylines.

Ada has a lipstick blaster!? Are they being serious?

OK. RE4. Wow.

"Game of the Year" - 2005.

But people who admire that game like RE for all the wrong reasons. It's because of that title that RE is now as muddled up as a map of Africa.

Oh, wait. That was RE5. But I digress. People don't want to accept that Capcom are clout chasers. They even ripped off the Silent Hill games in RE8. Like how mannequins move like the nurses, and a cult wants Rosemary to know about her true self, and all that rubbish.

Back