[360, PS3] Mass Effect 2 *(Spoiler Warning)

Vanguard is fun because it plays quite differently to other classes. It takes you out of cover and into close quarters combat.

I started the game as an engineer as I enjoyed playing as that in the demoes on PS3 and PC. The drone kept the enemies busy while I took headshots. SOmehow, now it doesn't seem to be a good choice anymore. Drone ain't working as well in the full game, maybe they made it more powerful in the demo, or maybe it just needs more levelling up.

No, hacking and bypassing are only dependent on your own skills ;) Although you can buy upgrades that double the time limits for both.

No, hacking and bypassing are only dependent on your own skills ;)

I shall lay the blame on my parents ! I panicked and got dizzy staring at the scrolling source codes. Couldn't ever match them on time or at all. Amazing that I can write program.

They should change this part of the game to match supermodels in ME3. Watch me smoke Cell at that.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1153875p1.html

Speaking at the Morgan Stanley Technology Conference in San Francisco last week, Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello seemed pleased with the digital version of Mass Effect 2 for PlayStation 3, a 12GB download released the same day as the Blu-ray version.

"Sony had never done a day and day release," he said. "They were very cautious about their infrastructure so it was mostly a technology test."

Riccitiello admitted that while EA did "absolutely nothing" to market the PS3 version, the digital copy captured a double-digit percent of total sales for Mass Effect 2 on PS3. EA has not revealed a specific sales number since launch, but Riccitiello said it was "meaningful."

"This was really more about proving it can be done than it was proving what the opportunity would be," he added. "So an unmarketed game one year after the original was done on the Xbox and the PC, we released the PS3 and managed to do very, very well with it."

Ah, yes, Reapers.

Oh no, you see, when we did the ME3 trailer with Bioware, we've learned
absolutely nothing, fortunately, so I'm -still- in the dark too... ;)

Arrival DLC is out, although not in my regin of Xbox Live, damn EA. Anyway, it's supposedly quite short but interesting...

Just search youtube for Vanguard + insanity and you'll be surprised. Charge and a big shotgun with some clever tactics is actually pretty devastating.

that's what she said.... j/k

Roughly how long is the arrival supposed to be?

:p

Just over an hour. I mean, the stealth was kinda neat at first, but it wasn't too difficult. Interesting story tidbits, but nothing too... unexpected from what I was thinking of the story and the Reapers and how ME3 would be.

Reapers need to reach a mass relay to start spreading throughout the galaxy. It's only a matter of time before they reach Earth, which is on the same side of the galaxy as where the Reapers are coming from.

I imagine that in ME3, you will be able to re-spec/customize Shepard because
you're going to be put on trial for the events in the DLC
, and similarly to DA2, it'll be various aliens and folks telling their version of events according to what you will be playing out. All the decisions you've made in the first two games will help speed up all the political shit. By the time the
batarian trial is over
, and depending on how it goes, maybe there's time to search for some alternate solution to the Reaper problem. *shrug*

I'll have to think about it some more.

so buy or no buy?
I loved shadow broker DLC, if its anything even half as interesting then I'll take a shot.

Back