[360/PS3] Call of Duty: Black Ops

wow this actually looks great.
I've always been a fan of Treyarch COD games, I somehow felt they were a lot underrated just because people looked to them as the "B Team".

I think i'll have to get myself a copy of World at War which I have never played, apparently it has actual dismemberment and gore which was something I found disappointing in MW1/2 - it adds to the illusion of disbelief and Nazi Zombies!

Just a question - does Nazi Zombies feature 4 player splitscreen?

As good as this may look, I'm not going to be purchasing any future Call of Duty games published by Activision.

As good as this may look, I'm not going to be purchasing any future Call of Duty games published by Activision.

My sentiments exactly. The trailer looks great and under other circumstances I would consider getting it (despite how disappointing MW2 has been for me) but with the latest moves from Activision I'm going to pass on this one and Starcraft 2 as well. Makes me feel sorry for Treyarch.

We will all succumb to the hype when it's released we have all seen the petition group picture for mw 2 till then let the activision hate continue.:rolleyes:

Still wonder if that is still 60 fps or they just like insomniac drop the 60 fps and go for better graphics.

Looks like a typical Treyarch style kill fest trailer. I preferred their games since CoD3 like many others. Frankly CoD4 was boring to me accept with the AC-130 Gunship moment. Modern warfare is just as over done as WW2.

Will be interesting to see how this game is received. It'll probably do well, as I doubt the masses know or even care about Activision being asshats.

I hear this game will have dedicated server support and SDK for PC. My that sounds exciting! :D

I hear this game has zombies, just like COD: World at War.

And yes, Activision is still on my boycott list.

Back